Chapter 4 The Gust of Wind & Midnight Paratha

Start from the beginning

Arhaan "goodevening nivy di."

Nivedita got startled at his excited voice. She turned back to find arhaan smiling at her "Arhaan, goodevening bachcha, how are you?"

Arhaan "i am fine di, aap abhi aaye ho?"

Nivedita "haan aaj meri evening shift hai. But what are you doing here?"

Arhaan "arre wo nikky ko fever ho gaya to dr. Nimit ke paas aaye the."

Nivedita "jyada fever hai kya usse? Ye whether change hote hi na sab bachche bimaar padne lagte hai." She said concerned

By then arjun also came there "jyada fever nahi hai, he is fine. Dr. gupta was saying he will be fine by tomorrow."

Nivedita "hi Arjun. Hey nikky, how are you sweetheart."

Nikky "nikky good, meet nimit." He told her happily

Nivedita "you really like nimit, don't you?"

Nikky nodded "nimit good, nikky friend."

Arjun "nivy hum chalte hai, nikky jyada der bahar rahega to thand lag jayegi isse."

Nivedita "haan, you should .................

Nikky interrupted her "no, nikky stay, play with nivy di."

Arjun "bachcha abhi teri tabiyat theek nahi hai na, we will come and meet nivy when you recover." He said gently

Nikky "take nivy di home, please deda."

Nivedita "nikky i have to work rightnow, I'll come by in a day or two. Okay?"

Nikky "no, take home now." He said stubbornly.

Arjun "nikky please beta, aise jidd nahi karte."

Nikky "please deda, pretty please." He said with the most innocent look that he has recently learned from jai.

Arjun who was still learning not to feel disarmed in front of that look gazed at arhaan for help. Arhaan happily obliged and took nikky from arjun "nikky abhi agar nivy di hamare saath aayi na to wo thodi si der me chali jayengi, let her work today then she will come and play with you the whole day. Okay?"

Nikky thought for a moment "come later for whole day?" He asked Nivedita

Nivedita smiled at him "sure shona, i'll come for the whole day and will play with you. Abhi main jaun?"

Nikky nodded with a smile "bye nivy di."

Nivedita "bye shona, bye aru."

Arhaan "bye nivi di, nice meeting you." He said and moved towards their car with nikky.

Arjun "thanks for being so patient with him nivy, wo normally itni jidd nahi karta but i guess he likes you too much to not act stubborn."

Nivy "you don't need to thank me and i am glad he likes me. I also feel a special connect with him. He is such a precious child."

Arjun smiled and nodded "please do come home, nikky will really like it."

Nivy "i will surely do that." She said.

" She said