Chapter 1 Marriage & Admission

Two Weeks Later
Shergill mansion

Arjun was getting ready in the morning. Today they had to go for nikky's admission and everyone was excited to see the new school. May be just too excited. Everyone from both the families wanted to go for his admission and they had a lengthy, tiring, logically twisted discussions about it but at the end gayatri put her foot down and it was decided that only arjun, arhaan and anirudh will go today and rest can have their turn one after the other by accompanying arjun in the PTM's to be held in future. Although the jaisingh's weren't happy about it but there was nothing they can do once gayatri was done dictating the law.

Arjun was happily remembering how gayatri almost asked jeet and tanu to go to their room whereas jai was actually sent to his room after his rant about the never-ending injustice towards him just cause he is the most creative one among them. Maan as usual read the room and stayed quiet once he saw gayatri getting irritated.

Last two weeks has prooved to be the happiest time of arjun's life. Many things happened, many changes took place. Meeting with each other was done more than before cause everyone wants to meet nikky everyday.

Now that Nikky has so many people to interact with his language skills were improving with each passing day. He started calling arhaan chachu and tanu bua. Maan and jai still remained bhaiyu and jb but jeet's name of address was still not fixed. They were still working on it and nikky was having alot of fun in it by teasing jeet with different names.

Arhaan started his college and to arjun's relief he wanted to join the same course as abhimaan and both are classmates now along with rohan. Rohan grew closer to both shergill and jaisingh family. Once arhaan started his college and arjun resumed his office they realised that nikky also wanted company of his own age so it was decided that now is the right time to get him enrolled in a school. Although he never went to school before but he was smart and arhaan has almost kept him at par with other school going kids his age.

Arjun was just thinking of this when arhaan once again made his way inside arjun's room unannounced

Arjun was just thinking of this when arhaan once again made his way inside arjun's room unannounced. Over the past two weeks arjun has told him to knock before coming in numerous times but arhaan being himself never followed this particular instruction. As soon as he came in Arjun gave him an irritated look. Arhaan gave him a brilliant smile in return and knocked the door from inside "lijiye kar diya knock, ab theek hai?"

Arjun rolled his eyes at him and turned to look in the mirror to check his attire "nikky ready hai?"

Arhaan "wo to kabse ready hai, he is super excited. Subah se 10 baar pooch chuka hai school kab jayenge."

Arjun "achchi baat hai, he will settle in easily, unlike you."

Arhaan "arre ye main beech me kahan se aa gaya? Aur maine college meine settle hone me kaunsi problem create ki?"