Chapter 3 Compliments & Complaints

Few days passed and things smoothened at the school end, nikky started going to school without any tantrums. And after initial separation anxiety nikky started enjoying going to school and would make it a point to tell about his day to everyone as soon as he meet them. Things were going fine Arjun just returned back from a meeting to his cabin when his phone rang. He picked it.

 He picked it

Arjun "hello."

A lady from the other side spoke "mr. Shergill?"

Arjun "yes speaking."

Lady "hello sir, i am calling from IHC. Sir the director wants to meet you today regarding your brother."

Arjun "is everything fine? Can you please tell me what is it about?"

Lady "it's regarding his classroom behavior and his test marks sir."

Arjun "i'll be there in some time ma'am."

Although the lady didn't say anything negative in the call but arjun was sure that the call isn't regarding his child's polite behavior and exceedingly good marks. He got up from his chair and went to jeet's cabin to inform him that he is leaving. When he reached there jeet himself was on call. As soon as he finished the call jeet spoke to arjun "tu thodi der sab sambhal mujhe IHC jaana hai, there is some issue, director wants me to meet him regarding maan."

Arjun "chal saath hi chalte hai."

Jeet "tujhe kya karna hai wahan?"

Arjun "aru bhi uske saath hi padhta hai, mujhe bhi call aaya hai. Par aru ka to samajh aata hai mannu ne kya kiya?"

Jeet "wo to jaa kar hi pata chalega. Par jo bhi ho i am happy my brother is following my footsteps." He said with a big smile

Arjun "seriously jeet? We are being called to hear complaints about our brothers aur tu khush ho raha hai?"

Jeet "yaar rarely to mannu kuch karta hai and to be honest i just love it when he brings his mischievous side up nahi to hamesha he is such a goody two shoes.  Yuckkkkkkkkkkk."

Arjun "you know you are weird, right?"

Jeet "achcha? Like you don't enjoy when arhaan acts like a brat."

Arjun didn't wanted to answer that so he changed the topic "shall we go now?"

Jeet rolled his eyes at him and both left. Within sometime both were standing outside the directors office. As they reached there both boys along with mr. Sexena their hindi professor came there. Both the boys were carrying very different expressions on their faces, where abhimaan was looking calm and confident, arhaan was looking nervous and wasn't even looking at arjun. Soon they were told to go in to director's office. Jeet stopped in front of the office door and whispered to arjun "ye ganja sharma abhi tak retire nahi hua? Abhi tak ye hi director hai?"