Seojun took her hand as they entered a small art supply shop. "Hey, senior," Seojun greeted the guy behind the counter, and they hugged. The guy grinned, "Long time no see, Seojun." Seojun explained, "Yeah, been caught up with school and stuff."

Then he asked, "Senior, could you please look after our bags?" The guy nodded, taking their bags and placing them beside him. "No problem," he said with a smile. Leaning in, he whispered to Seojun while eyeing Y/N, "Girlfriend, huh?"

Seojun smirked, replying, "Maybe someday." He added, "We'll pick up the bags in a few hours." The guy nodded, and Y/N and Seojun exited the shop.

Y/N glanced at him, a playful smirk dancing on her lips. "So, where are we heading, cool guy?" she teased. He grinned mischievously. "Let's do something bad?" he suggested. Y/N's eyes widened. "Oh, no way, I'm not going to have sex with you ," she retorted.

He leaned in, his breath tickling her ear as he whispered, "But I was thinking about something else. I guess you're the one with a dirty mind." She shoved him playfully. "Stupid," she chuckled.

He laughed and suggested, "Let's go to a club. We won't drink, but we can smoke. Cool?" Y/N shrugged, "Well, okay, I've always wanted to try cigarettes anyway." He squeezed her hand, "So, to the club it is," and they made their way to a nearby club.

Inside the club, the air pulsed with the rhythm of music, bodies gyrating on the dance floor, and laughter mingling with the scent of alcohol. Seojun's grip on Y/N's hand tightened as they navigated through the throngs of people, seeking refuge on an empty couch tucked away in a dimly lit corner.

Pulling out a pack of cigarettes, Seojun deftly lit one, the flame illuminating his features as he took the first drag. With a smirk, he passed it to Y/N, who accepted it tentatively, her fingers trembling slightly. As the nicotine-infused smoke filled her lungs, she felt a rush of adrenaline, a forbidden thrill coursing through her veins.

"It's my first time, though," Seojun confessed, his voice barely audible over the thumping bass of the music. Y/N nodded in understanding, her lips curling into a small smile as she took another drag, exhaling slowly and savoring the taste on her tongue.

"Same here," she admitted, the corners of her mouth quirking up in amusement. "But I have to say, I get why people do it now." She glanced around the club, watching as people lost themselves in the music and the haze of smoke, their inhibitions melting away with each puff.

Seojun chuckled softly, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Yeah, it's kind of addicting, isn't it?" he remarked, taking another drag from his cigarette. "But hey, as long as we're here, we might as well enjoy it, right?" He leaned back against the couch, a lazy smile playing on his lips as he watched the chaotic scene unfold before them.

And for a moment, as they shared that stolen moment of rebellion, it felt like nothing else in the world mattered. Just two souls, lost in the pulsating rhythm of the music, finding solace in the ephemeral freedom of the night.

After extinguishing their cigarettes, Seojun turned to Y/N with a playful grin. "Care to dance, my princess?" he teased, extending his hand towards her. She responded with a melodramatic flourish, taking his hand with a chuckle. "Oh, absolutely," she exclaimed with mock enthusiasm.

Navigating through the crowd, Seojun paused briefly to request a song from the DJ. Returning to Y/N's side, he said, "This is my favorite song," before gently placing his hands on her waist as she rested hers on his shoulders. The music began to play, and they swayed together in perfect harmony on the dancefloor.