Friendship Begins.

"That would be all"The coach said as I nodded and got up  we had a meeting about the ODI series.

It's been a week since we have been in Banglore and the t20i series is over which of course India won and the ODI series is starting tomorrow.

I made my way back to my room and took a cold shower changing into a white dress with a slit in the middle and paired it with jeans.

"Tring Tring Tring"My phone rang as I picked it up and saw that it was of Mishti

"Hello Mishti,Hi Kia"I greeted sitting on the bed.

"Hello Avu,Masi"They greeted me back.

"How is work going"I asked Mishti as we are talking after a week she was busy at work and Kia's exam while I was busy with meetings and stuff.

"Same hectic and tiring"She replied.

"How are your exams going Kia"I asked as her exam have started two days prior.

"They all went great"She replied with a toothy grin.

"Great once I am back in Mumbai we are going to have an ice cream party"I said and she nodded excitedly.

"Stop spoiling her Avu,Abir wasn't enough that now you are also spoiling her"Mishti chided.

"Comeon Mishti she is my niece I can spoil her as much as I want"I replied as she chuckled.

"Masi can you take the phone to Sam I want to talk to her"Kia exclaimed as we were talking on some general topics.

"Kia we will call Neil why are you disturbing Masi"Mishti scolded.

"It's fine I was anyway going to the gaming room Sam,Bira and Neil are there only"I replied as she nodded and I got up making my way towards the gaming room after locking my room door.

I entered the gaming room and saw that Neil and Bira were playing table tenis while Sam was sitting in a corner and was coloring in a book.

"Avu"Sam exclaimed as soon as I entered gaining the attention of the two who were playing TT.

Bira smiled at me while I looked at Neil from my side eye I have been ignoring him since I said no as I feel guilty about it.

"Sam here Kia wants to talk to you"I handed the phone to her as she took it and both the besties got busy in their own conversation.

Neil and Bira continued with their game while I sat beside Sam skipping through her colouring books.

"Ok Kia that's enough you have your exams tommorow"Mishti instructed as Kia nodded and the two bid bye to each other before I cut the call.

"Avu can we watch the new aerial film tonight,I don't have classes tommorow"She asked leaning towards my side as I nodded anyway I also don't have any work as we have a two days break before the series start.

"Sam can you go with Abir Chachu to his room I want to talk to Avni"I heard Neil say as Sam nodded.

I raised my brows at Bira while he just shook his head and left the room holding Sam's hand.

Neil came and sat beside me maintaing a safe distance between us.

"Avni I know you are ignoring me since the time you said no marry me and that's because you feel guilty about it but trust me there is nothing to be guilty about I respect your decision "He said as I processed what he was saying it's the truth that I was ignoring him because I felt selfish by saying no.

"I am really sorry about it,it's just my habit that I start maintaing distance from people whenever I feel guilty"I blurted out god knows why.

"You don't need to feel guilty about it at all"He assured squeezing my hand as I nodded.

"I hope we are friends now"He asked forwarding his hand.

"Friends"I replied shaking hand with him and gave him a smile as he returned the smile back.

I can't believe he is the same Mr Khanna that I have worked with since past years He seems to be a completely rude and arrogant person but once you get to know him he is the complete opposite.

We both made our way to Bira's room and saw that Bira and Sam were watching some movie on T.V.

"Sam comeon it's sleeping time"Neil said trying to pick Sam up.

"Dadda can I please watch a movie with Avu I don't even have classes tommorow"Sam requested making a puppy face as I surpassed a chuckle.

"But why do you need to trouble Avni both of us will watch the movie ok"He replied picking her up in his arms.

"It's no trouble Neil its fine"I assured as he passed Sam to me.

"Yes and anyway you comment more about the movie than the dialogues in the movie ruining the fun"Abir chirped in making Neil hit him lightly on his shoulder.

"You two fight Sam and I are going"I informed as Sam held my finger and both of us left the room.

"Sam what would you like to have for dinner"I asked after changing into my nightsuit and Sam was already in her night dress.

"Anything"She replied comfortably settled on the bed and searching for the aerial movie on my tab.

I ordered both of us some Paneer and Chapati and it soon came and we had it. 

"Ok start the movie"I said getting into the covers beside Sam as she played the movie snuggling into me.

An hour into the movie and Sam was already asleep as I too closed the tab and slept due to tiredness as it was quite an hectic week.

******
Really sorry for the delay but will try to update more regularly from now on.