The Threat is looming

The flight landed after 14 tiring hours at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Airport.

"I will miss you Avu"Samaira said to Avni as she has gotten really close to her on this tour.

"Aww Sam I will miss you a lot too but don't worry we will meet soon ok"Avni picked Samaira in her arms and kissed her cheek while she nodded.

"So shall we leave"Abir asked as Avni nodded putting Samaira back on her feet.

Neil and Abir hugged each other bidding bye,Abir and Avni sat in a car while Neil and Samaira left in another car.

"Come to meet me as soon as Mishti and Kia are back"Avni instructed while Abir nodded and drove off.

She unlocked her flat's door and was met with complete loneliness after a work trip people usually are eager to go back home to their family but with her it's complete opposite and she hates it to be all alone it's not like Mishti and Abir doesn't visit her but they have their own life apart from her.

She took a hot shower before changing into the PJ's and faceplanted herself on the bed letting sleep took over.

******

"Dadu"Samaira shouted running towards her grandfather who was sitting in the lawn reading newspaper.

"Sam"He picked her up in his arm as she hugged him.

"Seems like Sam only missed her Dadu and not her Dadi"Shweta Khanna walked towards them with a tray of tea in her hand.

"No No I missed you a lot"Samaira got down from her Dadu's arm and hugged her Dadi as she kissed her cheek.

"Ok seems like both of your love is only for your granddaughter and not for your son"Neil walked towards them dragging all the luggage.

"Quit whinning Bhai she is all of our favourite"Naira walked out of the house and hit him lightly on his shoulder.

"When did you came"He asked taking her in a hug.

"Yesterday"She replied hugging him back.

"Kartik?"He asked getting separated from the hug.

"He has a meeting in London and that's the reason I came here"She replied picking up Sam and went on to playing with her.

Neil then went on to hug his parents Swetha and Prakash and they hugged him back with same love.

"I will freshen up and come"He informed and entered the house.

"Dadda come fast we all are having snacks"Sam shouted as Neil came back to the lawn freshened up.

The family sat on the round table enjoying the snacks with a heartful teasing and talking.

*****

"Seems like you are enjoying a lot without me aren't you baby"A lady murmered to herself as she is sitting on a chair with a table in front of her and two newspaper are laid on it.

"But don't worry I will be back soon"She crassed Neil's face the news timed back to when the whole rumour about Neil and Avni's relationship the pic was of Neil blowing flying kiss during the match.

"And to my little angel too"She then picked up another newspaper which has the news from the morning when Samaira was in Avni's arms and she was kissing her cheek.

"To create havoc in your life Mr Neil Khanna be ready"She said in a devilish voice and threw the newspapers on the floor and then exited the room walking on it.

******

A really short update but it was kind of filler and was needed, some cute moments coming  your way before the Havoc really begins