The Real Neil

"Sam comeon get ready you have your classes in half an hour"I said to Sam setting my hairs while she was sleeping wrapped in a duvet.

"Dadda can't I skip classes today"She asked yawning seems she is still sleepy.

"No way get up"I snatched the the duvet as she sat up on the bed scowling and made her way to the bathroom to get ready.

I ordered some breakfast for both of us in the room itself.

"Here"I forwarded her a spoonfull of pasta as she had it.

"Now get up take the tab your classes are starting soon"I wiped her mouth with a tissue as she nodded ready for the classes.

"Dadda did I do something wrong"Sam asked getting on my lap after she was done with her classes. 

"No baby why are you saying this"I asked

"Avu doesn't spend time with me now"She said as her lips wobbled,in such a short span of time she has gotten really close to Ms Dhawan

"No Sam it's just she is busy,you go and play with Kyra she is leaving today right"I said for the sake of Sam and she nodded running off to play with Kyra.

I have also noticed Ms Dhawan ignoring Sam and maintaining the distance,but I waved it off thinking it was me overthinking but now it seems she is doing it on purpose and I think the reason are the rumours.

I need to talk to her can't see my daughter sad as she is too attached to Ms Dhavan and her maintaining distance from Sam is hurting my baby.

I got up and went to Ms Dhavan's room,I knocked the room door and was opened by Ms Dhavan.

"Mr Kapoor you here"She asked shocked seeing me I stared at her she was still in her PJ's.

"Would you let me in or are we going to have the whole conversation standing here"I spoke breaking the awkwardness.

"Oh come in"She opened the door ajar when she realised I was standing in the lobby.

I sat on the sofa while she took a seat on the bed.

"Ms Dhavan I know you are still not over that rumours and I know that's the reason you are maintaing distance from Sam"I came straightforward to the topic as I hate talking in circles.

"But my daughter has really grown close to you and she is hurt with your behaviour and thinks that she has done something wrong and that's the reason you aren't talking to her"I continued as she didn't made any attempt to speak.

"So please my humble request to you if rumours are the reason you aren't talking to her then please don't"I requested and left the room making my way towards Mishti and Abir's room.

"Why are you leaving today we can leave together tommorow"Sam asked Kyra as both of them were playing with doll house.

"Baby I have some really urgent work for which I have to go to Australia so we can't stay"Mishti explained as Sam nodded and the two continued their game.

"Take care of my husband in my absence"Mishti said jokingly.

"Ofcourse I am going to take care of your man child"I said joining in the teasing.

"You two realise I am sitting right here and can listen to you two bitching me"Abir glared at both of us.

"That's why we said it"I answered as Mishti nodded and high-fied.

"I am not talking to you two I am going to my bestie she is the only one who will side me"He stomped his feet and left the room.

"And he says he doesn't act like a child"Mishti said while I chuckled agreeing to her.

"By the way what's your flight time"I asked

"6:00 in the evening"She replied as I nodded it's still time and airport is nearby only.

"Why are you back"I asked Abir who came back in the room.

"Avu is in a meeting"He replied and sat with the girls.

"Papa don't disturb us"Kyra shushed Abir who was disturbing the two while they were playing.

"Seems like the girls also think you are a child"I laughed while he got up and hit me on my arm as I hit him back.

"Ok stop you two we don't Kyra and Sam to learn bad things"Mishti came in between as Abir was about to hit me back.

"You always side him"Abir whined

"Yes because she is my sister"I hugged Mishti showing my tounge to him while he scowled making us both laugh.

******