Meeting Juhi Sharma

Avni was flipping the pancakes in the pan,Mishti was making tea for the three and milk for Kia while Kia was ready in her school uniform sitting at the dinning table with Abir standing behind braiding her hair

"Papa your phone is ringing,it's Neil Chachu"Kia handed the phone lying on the floor to Abir  as he finished tying the rubber band.

"Yes Neil I will be there in half an hour you don't worry nothing will happen to Sam"He replied and cut the call and sat on the chair beside Kia.

"Here pancakes"Avni arranged the plates and sat in front of Kia and Abir and Mishti took a seat beside her arranging the tea and milk.

"Mumma I don't want to drink milk"Kia scrunched her nose at the glass on front of her.

"If you aren't drinking milk then you won't get tasty pancakes Masi made for you"Mishti threatened and Kia gulped down the glass of milk making faces and the other three chuckled.

"Bye I will leave now will be back in an hour or two"Abir kissed Mishti and Kia's forehead before leaving.

"Come on Ki your school bus will arrive soon"Mishti handed her the bag as she ran outside with Mishti following her.

"I will take your leave too"Avni rubbed her hand with a towel after they were done with the dishes.

"Why so early I will get bored"Mishti whined she has a leave today from the hospital.

"We have a series coming up so have to do all the planning and stuff"Avni replied collecting all her stuff.

"Ok by and send me a message once you reach home"Mishti hugged her.

"You two treat me like Kia"Avni broke the hug and kiss her cheek before leaving the house.

Avni reached her home and dropped a message to Mishti that she have reached home safely.

After splashing some water on her face,she took the laptop and sat in living room planning for the upcoming series.

"God what the hell did I just type"She muttered to herself staring at the sentence on the screen in front of her.

Is Sam in some trouble

She quickly backspaced it rubbing her forehead since the time she has heard Abir talking about something happening to Sam,her mind is stuck on it she couldn't help but worry about Sam,in such a short span of time the two of them have bonded really well and she can't seem to even think about something happening to Sam.

"It's better if I take a nap"She closed the laptop and went to her bedroom to get some sleep.

******

"Neil everything would be fine don't worry"Abir squeezed Neil's hand and nodded at him,they were currently going to Juhi's house.

"Yes Neil don't worry even if she doesn't agree we will fight her in the court"Keerti assured parking the car in front of a posh looking building.

They entered the lift as Keerti pressed the 17th button.

"Hopefully I don't strangle her when I meet her"Abir murmered as Neil ranged the doorbell

"I agree with you she seems such a rude and arrogant person when I talked to her"Keerti agreed with Abir chuckling,she has talked to Ms Sharma about the meeting and she is sure she doesn't even like her a single percent.

"Ms Sharma"Keerti nodded as they entered inside.

"Please have a seat"She motioned her freshly manicured hands towards the sofa as the three sat.

"Ms Sharma I am the official lawyer of Mr Khanna and I am here to talk to you about the notice"Keerti informed placing the notice at the table in front of her.

"Yes what about that"She asked keeping her one leg on the another and leaning back on the sofa.

"It would be great if you maintain some professionalism"

"Sure Mrs Singhania"She gave her a forced smile and sat up straight.

Abir could swear he would have punched this lady if not for Neil holding him back.

"Ms Sharma  why do you want the custody of your daughter now after five years you left her"Keerti asked

"I didn't had enough money this past years and I wanted to me self sufficient before I fight for my daughter"Juhi replied confidence oozing out her and Keerti would have really believed her if not her years of experience with this kind of cases,one thing she has understood that Ms Sharma is clearly a clever and a cunning lady.

Keerti went on to ask few more questions to her and Juhi made it clear that she won't back out until she get the custody of Samaira.

"Ms Sharma it seems like we have to go to the court"Keerti asked one last time as Juhi nodded. 

******
Here is the update I hope you all liked it and what do you think about Juhi ?