a little authors note🤍

hi everybody!!

just a little note to update you guys on what is going on with this book. don't worry i haven't forgotten about kennedy and matt.

2 quick things:

1. junior year is a bitch
2. my sturniolo era is like on life support right now trying to revive itself.

i still love the three of them so so much, but i rewatched the maze runner movies and watched teen wolf for the first time. and my 2017-2021 dylan obrien phase revived itself and literally WORSE than before. like on my mind 24/7. hyperventilating when he pops up on my screen.

anywho, because of this dob renaissance i'm currently enduring, i decided to cook up a little tmr fic that i genuinely have never been more dedicated to in my life??? like literally have ever chapter pre planned.

tell me why i decided to plan out a trilogy right at the end of my junior year

tell me why i decided to plan out a trilogy right at the end of my junior year. besides that you should definitely check it out for me 🥹

anyways, back to the triplets and stars align. i really hate the idea of giving up on this fic, even though i hate it, this book is still my baby. it's literally almost at 90k reads?!?! (road to 100k✊)

this is getting long but there are a few more things i want to say so please, bare with me.

after i finish my tmr trilogy i plan to come back to this book, as well as summer child and decay. BUT!!! stars align will be my main priority because of all the love you guys have given it.

the big question is... how would the audience react if i rewrote it? making the chapters longer and basically so i actually like the story.

that's all i need to say, i love you all so so much. thank you for everything and all the support you have given me on this silly little orange writing app. wouldn't be doing it if it wasn't for you 🤍🤍

so so much love!
ava 🪽🪽🪽