𝟎𝟏𝟐. ( stalking )

CHAPTER TWELVE !( stalking )

CHAPTER TWELVE !
( stalking )

AS THE TWO STOOD IN LINE waiting for their order to come out, matthew scrolled through her instagram feed

AS THE TWO STOOD IN LINE waiting for their order to come out, matthew scrolled through her instagram feed. mostly pictures of rappers, singers, other youtubers. then, randomly, a photo appeared. it wasn't someone he followed, it was a post that had been suggested for him. weirdly enough, it was a picture of kennedy.

he had never seen her on his instagram feed before. and out of curiosity, he clicked on the tag that was placed on her.

he bang scrolling through her account, looking at the posts.

some of her dog, which she seemed to adore. a few of a young girl, which he assumed to be her younger sister, others of her in her studio.

the world felt silent for moment as he scanned over her pictures. then suddenly, a voice broke him out of his trance.

"stalking my friend i see." nick stated from beside him.

"uh no," he defended himself. "i was just.." he stuttered.

"stalking." nick gave his brother a look.

"i wasn't stalking." he retorted.

"sure." nick sarcastically agreed.

"order 333?" the cashier spoke from the behind the register.

matt chose to ignore his brother, walking over to the cashier, quickly paying for their food. he thanked the girl, and then walked off. walking straight passed his brother.

nick quickly followed behind, "i'm not judging."

"mhm." matt hummed.

"matt, i'm being honest." nick explains. "you know, i haven't seen you smile or even laugh like this is a while."

a smile grows on matt's face.

"see!" nick points at him as they get into the car. "i knew kennedy would change your mood." he proudly states.

"whatever," matt scoffs.

ken doll - kennedydyl pickle - dylan

ken doll - kennedy
dyl pickle - dylan

dyl pickle
sooooo
have u met the hot brothers yet

ken doll
dude
i will exterminate you from this existence

dyl pickle
i can't tell if that statement was grammatically correct or not
but
answer
have
u
met
them

ken doll
yes

dyl pickle
OH FR?
ONLY ONE
OR BOTH???

ken doll
both

dyl pickle
which one do u like more

ken doll
they are both sweet
but i don't see either of them like that at all yet

dyl pickle
YET?

ken doll
alright i'm done
i'll talk to u when i get home

dyl pickle
ok
do u need me to pick u up?

ken doll
no it's ok
i'm not sure how late i'll be here
i'll just uber

dyl pickle
kk
love ya

ken doll
love u

IT WAS ALMOST ELEVEN P

IT WAS ALMOST ELEVEN P.M. when matt and nick walked back through the door. kennedy and christopher's giggles filled the house.

as nick made his way up to the top of the stairs, he held the bag of food up proudly.

the two hopped up off of the couch, and headed over to the kitchen counter.

the four of them shared laughs and stories as they stuffed their mouths with food. before heading back over to the couch.

"what are we watching?" nick asks.

"adventure time." chris proudly states.

"seriously?" matt asks.

"uh, seriously." kennedy adds in.

matt looks at her giving her a sort of amusingly unamused look. in response, she smiles at him, shooting him a serious glance, causing him to smirk before setting his attention toward the show.

for some reason, the smirk made kennedy's stomach do a flip. she feels a blush form across her cheeks. but she catches herself before any of the three boys can notice it.

avas note

i love adventure time. that's it.

much love,
ava <3