𝟎𝟏𝟏. ( canes & adventure time )

CHAPTER ELEVEN !( canes & adeventure time )

CHAPTER ELEVEN !
( canes & adeventure time )

CHAPTER ELEVEN !( canes & adeventure time )

"YOU JUST CANT FUCKING BEAT ME." kennedy shrugs off, after winning the 6th game in a row. in which matt rolls his eyes. he had come in last almost every, single, time.

"she's cheating. she's gotta be." chris exclaims loudly.

"alright alright. i'm ordering food." nick butts in. "where do you guys want to order from?"

"doesn't matter to me." kennedy explains.

"canes?" chris asks.

kennedy's face lights up at the idea. nick notices her expression. "canes it is!" he shouts.

"can i please have chicken tenders?" kennedy asks.

"of course." he responds. "drink?"

"root beer please." she asks politely.

matt notices her order. it's the same as his. which for some reason, a smile brings to grow on his face. "me too, the same please." he asks.

"okay.." nick notices the smile, weirdly creeping up on his face. he hasn't seen his brother smile like this in a hot minute. "what about you chris? same as always?"

"yes sir." chris solutes.

"matt can you drive to go get it?" nick asks his brother, as he puts in his order as well.

"fine, come with at least." matt expresses.

"i can't just leave kennedy by herself, i'm the one who invited her over." nick retorts.

"i'll be fine, i'll hang here with chris." she responds, getting a nod of agreement from chris.

"alright fine, let's go." nick gives in. "i'll be back in a bit."

kennedy shoots him a thumbs up.

as the two brothers walk out of the house, chris turns to kennedy.

"wanna watch something while we wait?" he asks her.

"of course, what do you wanna watch?" she questions.

"ehh, i feel like a show, rather than a movie." he explains.

"lowkey?" she turns to him. "same."

"what about adventure time?" he asks.

kennedy's face lights up once again. "that's my favorite show." she acknowledges him.

"perfect." chris states as he turns on the show.

"lord, i feel like i've known you guys for my whole life already." she sighs as she slumps back into the couch.

chris' shoots a smile back at her in agreement, before the two lay back into their seats, to begin watching the show.

avas note

and so, chris and kennedy's friendship begins to blossom 🤗🤗🤗

also! if you haven't noticed, i have a soft spot for people realizing that they share a favorite thing, therefore that is why in both eclipse and stars align, matt flips out at the fact that kennedy and lainie both love rootbeer ❤️❤️❤️

much love,
ava <3