𝟎𝟏𝟎. ( mario kart )

CHAPTER TEN !( mario kart )

CHAPTER TEN !
( mario kart )

ken doll - kennedydyl pickle - dylan

ken doll - kennedy
dyl pickle - dylan

dyl pickle
have u met the hot brothers yet?

ken doll
i'm choosing to ignore that message.

dyl pickle
alright
fine
are u having fun at least?

ken doll
more than i was expecting.
we are playing mario kart

dyl pickle
good good

ken doll
yes
i'll talk to u later?

dyl pickle
still waiting for a response on the question tbh

ken doll
fine.
no
i haven't
i don't think their home right now

dyl pickle
ok ok
well
let me know when u do 🤭🤭
can't wait for u to have a new man in ur life

ken doll
not planning on having a new man in my life for a while dyl

dyl pickle
COME ON
THEY ARE HOT

ken doll
and?
i haven't even met them yet
i'd rather have new friends than a new man

dyl pickle
fine
u suck

ken doll
love u see u when i get home!!

dyl pickle
love u too i guess

"ARE YOU READY FOR ANOTHER ROUND?" nick asks kennedy, as she puts down her phone

"is that even a question? i'm about to kick your ass for a fourth time." she smiles, dialing into the game.

"uh huh." he scoffs sarcastically.

as they both choose their characters, as well as designing what vehicles they were going to drive, she thinks about dylan's question, especially how quiet the house is.

well it wasn't quiet, their was music playing, but quiet in a way that nobody else was there. so kennedy asks nick what she's been wondering.

"where are your brothers?"

"they had a meeting with our manager laura, they should be on their way home now." he explains.

"oh really! okay! i can't wait to meet them." she expresses.

the game begins a countdown on the screen, allowing their characters to set off once the small yellow creature, floating on the cloud flies off of the screen.

the two race to the finish.

one lap.

two laps.

finally the third and final lap.

kennedy comes in 1st, with nick trailing behind in 3rd.

she laughs at his attempt to beat her. kennedy has been playing the game since she was young, and she's gained a sort of technique. her siblings have voiced their annoyance in her gaming. they haven't been able to beat her, nobody has been able to beat her.

when they choose to play another round, two boys open the front door, one skipping up the stairs.

"MARIO KART?" he gasps. "without me?!" his hand flying to his chest, expressing the sense of betrayal he feels from his brother.

kennedy reaches to the third controller sitting on the console table in front of them.

"come play!" she smiles while handing it to the boy.

"don't even have to ask." he smiles, slumping down into the soft couch beside nick. "i'm chris by the way, it's nice to finally meet you."

"i'm kennedy." she smiles.

while chris begins choosing his character, matt comes walking up the stairs, staring at his phone.

as he looks up, he sees the three of them already sitting on the couch. he makes eye contact with kennedy.

"hey," he smiles softly.

"you must be matthew." she gives him a funny look.

"yup." he expresses.

she grabs the fourth and final controller that was sitting on the console table in front of them.

"wanna join?" she asks while smiling.

he hesitates for a moment. he really didn't feel like associating with anyone new. but then thinks about what nick had said the day before.

maybe he should just try and be a little less grumpy.

"sure." he grins, walking toward the girl, and taking the controller from her hand, sitting down on the couch next to her.

avas note

THEYVE FINALLY MET EVERYONE.

HALLELUJAH'S IN THE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!

dedicated to layluvssturn bc i love lay and u should too

much love,
ava <3