𝟎𝟏𝟑. ( uber )

CHAPTER THIRTEEN !( uber )

CHAPTER THIRTEEN !
( uber )

CHAPTER THIRTEEN !( uber )

IT WAS NEARLY 3 A.M. now and another episode of adventure time turned on the tv.

matt's entire perspective of the show had been changed, he became infatuated with it. before he sat down and watched it, he just thought of it as another children's cartoon. of course, matt loved cartoons, but he never had interest in adventure time.

every so often matt would ask a couple of questions to kennedy, in which she would gladly respond, giving him any closure he needed for his confusion.

while matt was paying attention to the show, he took his attention off of it, and glanced over at kennedy. she was layed back into their couch, her head softly resting on the pillow behind her.

she looked peaceful.

he then looked over to both of his brothers. both were sleeping.

suddenly, kennedy moved, she grabbed her phone which was sitting on the coffee table.

"oh shit, i didn't even realize what time it was." she exclaimed.

she looked over to nick and chris seeing that they were both peacefully sleeping to her left.

she looked over to matt, "i should probably get going," she explained.

matt nodded in response, picking up the remote on the coffee table and pausing the show.

he noticed her opening up the uber app, "what are you doing?" he asked her.

"i'm ordering an uber, dylan's probably asleep by now." she whispered.

he thought about it for a moment, before finally stating it. "let me drive you."

she looked up from her phone, and looked at matt.

"no no, it's okay," she began, "it's late, i don't wanna make you drive."

he shrugged his shoulders, "it's not a big deal, i'd rather drive you than some random guy at 3 am."

kennedy smiled softly, "are you sure?"

"absolutely." he smiled back.

avas note

aw they are so cute

sorry for a short update ‼️‼️

much love,
ava <3