𝟎𝟎𝟔. ( mini me )

CHAPTER SIX !( mini me )

CHAPTER SIX !
( mini me )

NICK TOOK HIS TIME before heading downstairs, after getting off the phone with kennedy

NICK TOOK HIS TIME before heading downstairs, after getting off the phone with kennedy. the two had spent almost 2 hours on the phone together. but he didn't really care.

he was kinda over his brother shitty mood. so why would he willingly go downstairs, just to have to go put up with his bullshit.

nick was always understanding of both his brothers feelings. and he understood that matt was obviously going through something that he wasn't sharing with him or chris. just this time, nick was in a good mood, what was the point of ruining it.

eventually, he made his way downstairs, and found both his brothers sitting on the couch.

"good morning." nick acknowledged them.

"morning," chris smiled back.

"mhm," matt hummed.

"alright matt. what's up with you." nick finally said.

"what do you mean?" he shot his brother a questionable look.

"you know what he means." chris intervened.

"nothing's up. just haven't been feeling like myself." matt responded.

"alright we'll your mood better change, we have plans on saturday." nick explained.

"what plans?" chris asked nick.

"my friend is coming over, and she's like to meet you guys."

"oh! who is it?" chris questioned.

matt glanced to nick. "kennedy?"

"yeah, so get yourself in a better mood please."

"bro since when we're you friends with her?" matt asked.