𝟎𝟎𝟑. ( probably loose your mind )

CHAPTER THREE !( probably loose your mind )

CHAPTER THREE !
( probably loose your mind )

A COUPLE OF days had passed for kennedy, and still no message from nick, but it was finally time for her visit to her family at home to come to an end

after a week of spending time with her siblings and mom, she sadly had to go back to the realities of being a girl in the public eye.

her plane landed in LAX around 3 hours ago, and she had just finally gotten home. she walked into her house with her luggage, and ozlo on a light brown leash, looking around the empty house.

"hello?" kennedy glanced around, confused as to why it was so silent. she unlatched ozlo's leash from his collar, and let him run free, in which he sprinted in the direction of her kitchen. so she followed him, leaving her bag at the door.

"SUPRISE!" dylan screamed from the top of her lungs, shooting a party popper out into the air. kennedy looked to her with a sight of relief. as much as she loved her family, she missed her bestfriend more. kennedy wrapped her arms around the girl standing beside a cake.

"dyl, what the hell is this?" kennedy giggled at the sight of the messily put together cake, which seemed to be melting as they spoke.

"well one, a welcome home, and two, congradulations. duh."

kennedy shot her a puzzled look. she glance at the cake, which had a big number 1 glopped on top in frosting. "congradulations for what?"

"1 million streams. stained glass kenny." she explained.

"1 million? already? it's been five days." kennedy was shocked. how it is possible that it's already been streamed this much?

"YUP. five days. that's how it's done bitch." dylan latched on to her bestfriend once more. "alright, so i already ordered our favorites from taco bell. we are having a chill night tonight, alright?"

kennedy has known that she has been blessed with the best friend she could've ever asked for, but tonight, she felt extra loved by dylan. not only has she been here for hitting 1 million streams on her latest release, but has been there to hear the first recordings of her very first album. she was there when the two of them were both eight years old, listening to justin bieber in her basement.

most importantly, dylan was there when kennedy's heart had been practically ripped from her chest almost exactly two weeks ago. dylan was there when kennedy's first love in the industry had cheated on her, right in front of her.

so when it came to packing up her belongings, and flying all the way to her hometown, dylan helped her pack her stuff, and helped her book her flights. she knew kennedy needed to leave LA, so she did what she had to do.

"what would i do without you dyl." kennedy muttered.

"probably loose your mind, i don't know." dylan shrugged her shoulders, tilting her head at kennedy.

kennedy laughed at her antics, and immediately looped her arm through dylan's and the duo walked towards the living room, plopping down onto the couch.

avas note

short chapter
atm i'm just trying to get a quick introduction of each character tbh
LONGER CHAPTERS ARE BEING WRITTEN I PROMISE.

much love,
ava <3