𝟎𝟎𝟓. ( waste of time )

CHAPTER FIVE !( waste of time )

CHAPTER FIVE !
( waste of time )

please read authors note :)

FOR THE PAST COUPLE WEEKS the idea of doing anything felt like a waste of time for matthew

friday car videos were a chore. wednesday vlogs were boring. everything recently had been dreadful.

he had never really liked the idea of sleeping. he usually hated the idea of missing opportunities to make new memories, meet new people. but recently, for some reason he couldn't quite figure out, he had began dreading the idea of waking up.

his life had been near perfect recently.

the channel him and his brothers shared had just hit 5 million subscribers around a month ago. the overwhelming amount of unconditional love and support meant everything to him. they had just started their podcast, which was thriving. he and his brother had literally just went behind stage with their favorite singer. their literal childhood idol. but still, he had a sense of emptiness in himself.

the struggles of growing up with anxiety was a burden weighing on the back of an eleven year old boy. he knew that something about his struggles with anxiety had to do with this sour mood he had been in recently. but this wasn't entirely because of his mental state. something was just missing from his life. and he couldn't quite put a finger on what.

unfortunately, living with two carbon copies of yourself, is not the best environment for this mood.

hollering and laughter woke matthew from his slumber. when his eyes opened, he stared at the ceiling, then turned his head to the side to take a glance at the alarm clock on his nightstand.

9:02 a.m.

what the actual fuck could nick find so funny at the literal crack of dawn.

he slid his covers off of his body, and stretched, before sitting upright on his bed. matthew picked up his phone, and read over a few of his notifcations before turning on do not disturb.

at least he knew that could potentially help. whenever he felt unlike his ordinary self, he took a break from his phone. normally that would be the cause of his anxious demise. but it didn't really effect his mood this time.

he walked out of his room and to the bottom of the stairs, to shout out to his brother. he called his name, no response, still hearing faint laughter echoing from nicks bedroom.

as he climbed the stairs of his apartment, he peaked into his other brothers room, to see chris still out like a light, ultimately deciding to let his brother sleep.

once he arrived to nicks room, without even knocking he opened the door.

"what are you laughing at?" he questioned him from the doorway.

"i'm on the phone? why?" nick shot him a puzzled expression.

"who the fuck are you on the phone with right now? it's 9 in the morning."

"my friend?" nick responded.

nick turned his phone to show his brother who was standing closer to his bed now.

"hi." the girl from his phone mumbled.

since when was nick friends with kennedy silvers?

matt was aware his brother was a fan of the singers, and especially aware that the two had interacted briefly through comments, and other forms of social media posts.

but since the fuck when was nick friendly enough to facetime her?

"hey." he responded. he turned his attention toward nick. "sorry, just like, come downstairs in a bit. i'm bored." he came up with, hoping he came off a little less rude than before.

he quickly walked out of the room. not even sparing a second look at his brothers phone.

avas note

filler chapter...
my b guys.
pls don't be mad at me.
just gotta get these few little thing outta the way!!

i'm drowning in school work.
so it's gonna be slow updates :(

ALSO JSYK,
at the beginning of each part there is gonna be a little stripe of a specific color. those colors coordinate to whose pov the chapter is gonna be from.

so blue for matt, pink for kennedy, purple for nick, and orange for chris. i'm planning on adding colors as we go :)

much love,
ava <3