School Life: Destroyed

Peter's POV

1 week passed by very quickly and it was soon time to return to school. After everyone found out that I am Spiderman. This was going to be a long week. Or maybe month. I don't know but all I know is that I'm in real trouble. The paralyzing effect was still there but just like 5%. But I could manage it. Because of my super healing, the effect would go away in like 1 day.

I didn't go by bus today because it was just too much. Dad himself dropped me to school now that everybody knew my relation to him. MJ and I went to school together in dad's car. We got out of the car and saw a clear passage in front of us. Like a red carpet. Except there was no carpet and there were barricades on either side of the passage. There were huge crowds of people on both sides of us.

Tony- "Have a good day Pete. And you too my future daughter-in-law!"

Peter- (irritated) "Gosh, DAD!"

MJ- "Thank you Tony!"

Peter- "You didn't have to drive me to school Dad."

Tony- "But I wanted to. And you know me, I want to show my love for you to the entire world."

Dad had one of those mischievous smiles on his face and drove off, after wearing his signature goggles. I sighed while MJ chuckled at my reaction. We started walking down the passage in front of us and heard many people shouting at us.

Person 1- "Spiderman, will you take a photo with me?"

Person 2- "MJ and Spiderman, you are the best!"

Person 3- "Show us a trick, spidey!"

Person 4- "You look so cute together!"

We both got nervous and held each other's hands very tightly. I kind of liked the comments about me and MJ though. We got into the school building, escaping the crowd outside the door and saw our teachers, Mr. Harrington and Ms. Smith standing in front of us to welcome us.

Mr. Harrington- "Peter, we want you to know that we are lucky to have you at our school. It has been an honour teaching you. You are the brightest student we have met in our entire teaching career. am saying this on behalf of the entire school faculty. It is always a pleasure to have you in our class. And thank you for saving my sister from the fire across the street a month ago."

Ms. Smith- "Yes, and Michelle, we want you to take part in our art competitions this year. We have seen your art, and you have a very bright future ahead of you. With your beauty of art, you can achieve anything you want in your life."

Me and MJ were looking at each other before looking at our teachers.

Peter- (confused and stretching the word in suspicion) "Oookkk, thank you. But weren't you scolding me a few weeks ago about not paying attention even though I was?"

Mr. Harrington- "We should forget the past and move forward. I regret that action deeply and will not repeat that again."

Peter- (stretching the word in suspicion) "Suuuure."

MJ- (chuckling after seeing Peter's reaction again) "Of course Ms. Smith, I would love to."

We escape from the weird welcome as well, just to find another crowd of people staring at us. The eyes follow us as we go to class. We sit at a seat at the back, to avoid everyone.

After some time, it was time for gym class. I change into my gym clothes kept in my locker. We go to the gym room, where the coach is waiting for us. MJ sat on the bleachers, drawing people in crisis while I go to the middle of the court. I don't know from where does she find so many crisis faces. The coach, Mr. Dellis, was standing in front of us.