The Announcement

Peter's POV

It was already morning and the alarm went off. I turned it off but realised that it was a school morning and checked the time. I realised that I was late so I got up and put on clothes from my wardrobe quickly. I stormed out of my room with my bag opened and stuffed an apple in my mouth. I rushed towards the door of the penthouse to leave the house. That was when I saw Dad making a PB&J.

Tony- "Oh good morning! Someone is in a hurry! Have some breakfast before you go."

Peter- "Yeah, I'm already late to school. I just took an apple! I'll be fine without breakfast!"

Pepper- "Ok sure, well, have fun!"

Tony- "Yeah, don't stay out too late!"

Peter- "K, see you later!"

I rushed to the nearest bus stop and noticed the bus driving off. Oh man, I missed it! The next thing you know, I was changing into my suit by clicking on the band which Dad gave me and swinging my way to school. I reached the alley close to the school, changed back into my outfit by clicking the button and walked the rest of the distance to school. (A/N- Btw, Peter has the suit which Tony made for him with nanotechnology) I went to the secret hideout where me and MJ met usually. When I reached there, I saw MJ waiting for me already.

MJ- "Where were you? I was worried you got injured from yesterday's patrol."

Peter- "Oh, I just woke up late. I missed you babe!"

MJ- "Me too. Hey, I heard Mr. Harrington will announce something in the class today."

Peter- "Oh well, let's go and see!"

MJ- "Come on, let's stay here for some more time. It is still early to go to class."

Peter- "Ok, but only 10 more minutes!"

MJ- "K, thanks!"

After some time, we both walked to our classrooms at different intervals. Nobody knew we were dating. Not sure when we would tell them though. Anyways, we sat at our usual desks, which are far away from each other. I already missed her and it had not even been 10 minutes! I don't know how much longer we could keep the act up. The bell rang and Mr. Harrington entered the class.

Mr. Harrington- "So class, today I have something important to announce. As this year is about to end, the school has organized a field trip to...THE AVENGERS' TOWER! Please get these permission slips signed and the trip is on this Friday. It will be a 5-day trip with a 4-night stay so kindly pack accordingly. And do pack a good outfit for a dinner with the Avengers. The trip may get extended or shortened but I would suggest you pack extra clothes."

The whole class gasped and started chattering. Me and MJ gave each other looks. The oh-no looks. I was panicking inside.

Flash- "Hey, Puny Parker, afraid your lie about your internship will get out?!"

MJ- "Just stop talking rubbish. Don't you have anything better to do than to annoy people?!"

I mouthed "thanks" to MJ for standing up for me.

(A/N- Time skip to 3:00 which is when they all go home.)

MJ's POV

Oh no. Peter is an Avenger!! I wonder what he will do if anybody other than me and Ned finds out that he is Spiderman. I was walking out of the class. Peter and I met at our secret hideout and talked to each other.

Peter- "Hey, so you'll go on the trip?"

MJ- "I guess. Cause mom will make me go to socialize a bit. She thinks I am not social enough."

Peter- "Oh, Ned will definitely go and if you're going dad will sign mine too. Even though I DO NOT want to."

Me and Peter went home after some time. I talked to my mom (A/N- MJ's mom's name is Amelia) about not going on the trip but she forced me to go, as expected.

MJ- "Come on Mom, why do I need to go?"

Amelia- "Because you need to be more social. I don't see you with any other people except Ned and Peter!"

MJ- "I'm social enough. I don't need too many people!"

Amelia- "Why do you not want to go to the trip?

MJ- "Because I have better things to do than to go on some field trip."

Amelia- "You are going to the trip. END OF TALK!"

MJ- "Ugh!"

Peter's POV

I reached home and talked to dad about the trip.

Tony- "Hey, how was your day?"

Peter- "It was great. So, we got this permission slip for a trip to the Avengers' tower. So will you sign it?"

Tony- "Yeah, sure. You can show them around as an intern."

Peter- "Man, you can't make me go to my home for a trip! I mean, I already live here!"

Tony- "Nobody will find out about you being Spiderman or my son. So don't worry. I will handle it."

Peter- "Well, if you're gonna make me go, then I have to go, don't I."

Tony- "Yes you have to. No matter what happens. And don't blow your cover."

Peter- "You're doing this to embarrass me, aren't you!"

Tony- "You know me well enough!"

Peter- "Come on, please don't do something that will embarrass me. PLEASE!"

Tony- "We'll see."

Sometime later, mom walked into the room.

Pepper- "I heard about the trip. You know Tony. But you can prove your internship this way to Flash!"

Peter- "I guess."

Mom hugged me and said good night and went out of the room. I layed on my bed, frustrated, thinking what to do next. And what will happen on the trip.

Later in the day, we have a dinner with the team.

Tony- "So, will you guys be at the tower this Friday?"

Natasha- "Yeah we will, what's the matter?"

Tony- "Nothing. Just that Peter's school is coming for a trip here on Friday."

Clint- "Oh really!"

Steve- "Wow, that's great!"

By the looks of it, I could already tell that they were planning something. Ugh, why did it have to happen!!

Author's note

So, this was the first chapter of the book. Hope you enjoyed it! I've decided to upload every Tuesday and Friday in the evening. I'll upload the second chapter on Friday. Thanks for your support!

- Scarlett