To Midtown High!

MJ's POV

So, we got ready for the dinner with the Avengers. I was pretty excited, even though I had met all of them. Still, I had never had dinner with them or attended any function. So, I was eager for it. This was the only good thing for me on the trip. Well, except for Peter. He made this trip worth it. At least, as good as it could get.

I was wearing a white, knee-length dress with gold earrings and light makeup. My look was quite simple but the make-up gave it the finishing touch.

I came out of my dorm and saw Peter. Wow, he looked fabulous! He was wearing a black coat with a white shirt, a tie and black pants that matched his coat. He had done his hair pretty well, which gave the finishing touch. When both us of noticed each other, we approached each other to go together.

MJ- "Wow, someone's looking good!"

Peter- (chuckled) "I could say the same."

We both chuckled at each other's comments.

Peter- "Shall we go, milady?"

MJ- "We shall."

We both headed towards the dining hall. There, we were greeted by the Avengers.

Clint- "Hey guys!"

Tony- "Pete, MJ! Come here."

Peter- "Dad, I'll sit a bit far from you. It's awkward as it is. I don't want to make it weirder."

Tony and Pepper- "Oh, well."

We both sat down beside each other, 5 seats from Tony and Pepper.

Tony- "So, now that everyone is here, I would like to make a toast. (everyone raised their glass) To Midtown High!"

All- "To Midtown High!"

The dinner continued for a while and after that we all went back to our dorms. Me and Peter stayed back.

Peter's POV

So, we stayed back with the Avengers. Surprisingly, even Thor was there. I didn't expect that. He's usually off-planet. Well, my luck does miracles sometimes. But usually, it messes up big time.

Thor- "So, Peter, MJ. How about we all play a game of truth and dare?"

Peter- "Sure, why not?'

MJ- "Yeah!"

Tony and the Avengers- "K!"

We spin the bottle and the first to go was Natasha.

Clint- "Truth or dare?"

Nat- "Dare!"

Clint- "Uhm. Try and beat me in darts."

They started throwing darts and eventually, Nat won. As expected.

Peter- "No problem, Clint. This just proves that you are bad at everything."

All the Avengers started laughing.

Clint- "Ha, ha. Very funny!"

Next was my turn.

Tony- "K, truth or dare?"

Peter- "Truth."

Tony- "So, answer honestly. Are you hiding any secret from us?"

Peter- (nervously looking at MJ) "Actually, I do have something to tell you."

The Avengers looked confused.

Tony- "What is it, Pete?"

Peter- "Me and MJ are dating."

MJ- "We have been dating for over a year now."

Tony- "AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR A YEAR!"

Pepper- "PETER!"

Peter- "We weren't sure if this would work out. We were planning to tell you."

Pepper- "Well, congratulations. You two do look great together."

MJ and Peter-(a bit shy) "Thanks!"

Tony- "Yeah, Pete does need someone like MJ to manage him. He is a very emotional person."

MJ started laughing and I looked like I was about to run away from there in embarrassment.

Anyway, we soon wrapped up the game and went back to our dorms. Today, even I slept in my dorm.

Soon, it was morning and now, the most exciting day finally came! Meaning, we would roam around a bit and go to the terrace near sunset. Let's just hope nothing goes wrong with that.

Author's Note

So, another new chapter! I have come up with some really good ideas for the next chapters. I've nothing more to say, just that I wanted to include the truth and dare game with the Avengers. I feel it is a fun thing to include. Anyway, hope you liked it! The next part will come out soon!

- Scarlett