That's a big issue...

Peter's POV

My spidey sense was probably going off because Manny was coming back, right? But it was still acting up. I don't know why. But I think something is about to happen. I'm just going to ignore it. Nothing will happen. Just then, a voice interrupted my thoughts.

Ava- "So, now let's make some robots or weapons. But just some basic ones. Not those that can kill someone. And please wear some lab coats, you may need to experiment with chemicals. There are some researchers and scientists here so you can ask them if you have any doubts. But I bet you can also ask Peter if you have any, right? He helps around the lab a lot and probably knows every single thing here."

Peter- (getting out of my thoughts) "Wha- Oh yeah! Sure, anytime."

I knew she wanted to tease me and I would get revenge later. We started building our machines. I could see some were designing weapons and some were designing robots. I had an idea so I went up to Mr. Harrington and Ava.

Peter- "Um, is it ok if I work on my suit here? I actually have to complete a project by this week that Mr. Star- Dad wants."

They both allowed me so I picked up Manny and went upstairs to get my suit and materials. Manny was holding my suit and I was holding my toolbox by the handle. Manny is really smart for her age. She helped me add some design upgrades to my suit while I added some technical ones. When I was doing some science stuff in my suit, she was drawing something on a paper so I didn't disturb her. She should enjoy herself as well, you know.

Suddenly, my spidey sense started acting up, again. But this time it was more intense than the last few times. I looked around in all directions but didn't see anything. I decided to call dad before anything happened. Just as I unlocked my phone to call him, I heard a blast. I quickly dropped my phone on the floor and got in front of Manny to protect her from the fire. I looked up to see the fire. It was clearly visible from the window. The blast happened only some metres away from us. Like, 500 metres. Its probably not very accurate, I'm good at science and fighting, not measurement. I took off my lab coat, activated my nanotechnology Iron Spider suit and went to the lab on fire (everyone looked at my suit in awe but I don't want to brag, bigger things were happening at that moment). I found a new creature. I think it was a new bad guy.

It was wearing a purple body-fit suit and had custom-made bombs in a ball shape. It was riding on a hover-board kind of thing that could fly. Don't know what he named it though! It also had a gun with custom-made bullets for maximum impact and injury. OF COURSE! As soon as he got a glance at me, he started shooting at me. I somehow managed to dodge the bullets. I quickly took cover and analysed the bullets. They were sharper and thicker than usual. They were also covered with a substance, probably venomous. For maximum injury. It wouldn't hurt much if the thick and sharp bullet hit someone, but the venom would affect more and make it almost impossible for the person to recover. It was also bigger than the ones we usually use. I asked FRIDAY to inform all the Avengers currently at the tower about what was happening. All my classmates came outside of their lab, near the fighting area, to see what was happening. There were rocks and pieces of walls and cement all over the place. I managed to evacuate the people of the lab that was attacked and none of them got hurt, thankfully.

I snatched the gun from the villain's hands with my web and threw it far from him. I saw Dad and the other Avengers arrive. Just then, Morgan came in front of the villain, worried for me.

Morgan- "Pipi?"

Peter- "Manny, go with your brother Ned."

Ned signalled Morgan to come to him. Just then, I saw the villain flying over to the gun, grabbing it and shooting a bullet aimed at Morgan. I jumped out of my cover (which was against a table in the attacked lab), pushed Morgan and took the bullet. Although I was wearing the Iron Spider suit, because of the bullet characteristics, it went through the suit and wounded me deeply. My whole class gasped and MJ was trying to run towards me to see if I was fine. But Ned stopped her and I'm going to thank him for that later. Really! I could not have the bad guy shooting bullets at people and I could not take another one.