𝐌𝐞: Uhh I can't rn...I'm babysitting.

Seconds later Tayleigh called my phone. "Hello?" I answered, putting the phone to my ear. "What you mean you babysitting?" Tayleigh questioned.

"Exactly what it sounds like." I responded. "Man fuck them kids." Tayleigh said. "Stop it." I told her. "I'm just kidding. I got some you can babysit though..." Tayleigh trailed off.

"Tayleigh." I shook my head. "What? You can choose where you want me to drop them off...If you catch my drift." Tayleigh continued.

"Ew Tayleigh. Stop being nasty." I smiled a little. Tayleigh chuckled some.

"I'm being nasty and you were the one talking bout your legs divorcing." she then stated. "Cause." I smiled to myself. "Cause what?" Tayleigh wondered.

"Uh...let me go somewhere more private." I slowly got off the bed as Lyric was now asleep. I then walked into my bathroom.

"Cause. They will." I finally responded. "Will what?" Tayleigh asked in a low tone. "Separate. For you. And then you'll have free access to this gorilla grip, wet ass pùssy." I explained.

"Yea?" Tayleigh quietly asked. "Mhm. And then you can give it to me how you want it. Need it." I continued speaking in a suggestive tone.

"And I might just show out. Throw it back. Ride it real good. Do a split..." I trailed off. "A split? Damn you that flexible?" Tayleigh questioned. "Fuck around and find out." I smirked to myself.

"Well shit..." Tayleigh responded.

It then went quiet for a moment. "Destiny." I heard Tayleigh say with unsteady, heavy breaths. "Hm?" I answered. "Keep talking." she told me.

Whew shit.

I continued talking, occasionally stopping so I could hear Tayleigh breathing heavy and quietly moaning to herself. I swear she sounds so fucking good while in pleasure.

"Uhgnnn." Tayleigh suddenly moaned loudly. "Fuck, just like that...I'm cumming." she continued.

I bit my lip at her words, her voice...fighting the urge to play with my pùssy.

The urge soon passed when I heard Tayleigh's ass sleep. "I know she did not just fall asleep-" I quickly spoke to myself while leaving the bathroom.

I went to lay back down and put my phone on the charger, staying on facetime with Tayleigh.

~ a few days later ~
*Hours After Pierre's Funeral*

I sat on the edge of my brother's bed, rubbing his back a little as he cried silently. Lyric stood in the doorway, looking concerned. "Why's he crying?" she wondered, stepping closer.

"He's sad, but he's gonna be okay." I told her. Lyric walked over to where I was sitting and began rubbing Malik's back as well.

"It's okay." she softly told him.

After a while, Lyric and I left to give Malik some alone time. The both of us went outside for some fresh air although it was getting a little dark. A few of Malik's homeboys were outside as well.

I sat on the porch, just looking around and Lyric sat on my lap doing the same.

Lyric was at the funeral earlier, but we didn't let her see the body. I'm pretty sure she's not very aware about everything going on. Pierre's mother only got to see Lyric for a split second. She was only there for a short period of time due to her imprisonment.

She was later escorted out. Although she wasn't very vocal about it, I could tell she was very hurt about her son's death.

I knew it was only a matter of time before she had whoever responsible for Pierre's death dealt with. After all, she was currently doing life for first degree murder.