War Day 5: Let's get this over with!

Začať od začiatku

Alright, should I evade?

No, there is no time for this.

Then... ahh sometimes quirks are really good for at least something.

Normally I would break my bones with my quirk but guess what it could also do? I could of course use the small strength enhancement of it and just a small percentage of a smash to make a flicker motion at Sato's shoulder... but that would inevitably hurt him too much. I couldn't risk getting eliminated out from this game before fighting Shoto at all?! Besides I just wanted to make Kacchan jealous. He would hear from this and then he would say he is better than Sho and everyone would say no since he got himself eliminated. Ah his reaction will be the best!

In the end I decided to make a small flicker at the wall before he would slam us both against it. Not really helpful against being held but enough to make him shocked and confused about what just happened. This small timespan of him not knowing what was going on was enough to bite him in his arm so he would let go, then swoop him off his feet. Next thing Sato knows is looking up at the ceiling with a lot of dust around us.

Would I end here no? I basically grabbed him, used my quirk to twirl him and spin him around in the air before letting go so that he was flying straight towards Shoji. I needed to at least eliminate Shoji somehow but let me be frank, I was now not even joking anymore. My quirk as activated and I was pissed. Normally I wouldn't have it activated since I could fight without it but while I am this pissed... this angry... this mad... I completly lost control over it. 

Trust me, I wanted to deactivate my quirk. 

I wanted to fight without it but I was so agrivated right now.

Just seconds after Sato hit Shoji, and they were flying backwards, I was running to them and already behind them to grab Shoji and pull him to the side before making a slap motion towards Sato and indeed slapped the man to the side to the next building.

Shoji on the other hand was confused and couldn't tell what was going on when I had his collar in my fist and hodling him in place to the side. His legs seemed to be jelly for a couple of minutes before he got back to himself.

Shoji: Fuck.....

Me: Yes... fuck... 

Seeing that Nezu was still not saying anything, I was about to continue my fight with Sato. Shoji was someone I didn't had a grudge against and didn't needed to fight at all but for the dramatic effekt, I still decided to do it. My quirk was still activated when I dropped him and ran to Sato's side. Shoji could wait and he should wait if he didn't wanted to fight me with my quirk activated. Sooner or later, I would feel satisfied and would deactivate it... well rather later than sooner since I still felt quite out of myself.

Once I got to Sato's side, I walked calmy towards him just about 3 meters away and then stopped.

Me: Is this all the LOV trained you to do? Did you never faught a nomu before? You are quite pathetic.

I would had said more but there was an attack I had to dudge and the one punch after that too and after that another one. Sato was a boxer only. His hands were quite coordinated but nothing that couldn't be avoided especially if you knew exactly what would come after. Of course I tried boxing out too. Not only that but some martial arts too. I mean I had to do something to get stronger while being quirkless, right?

Me: Come on, you can do better!

This was what I said while I decided to hit him with his own moves. That meant that I was taking each hit but thanks to my quirks speed, it was nothing and then started to hit back but it didn't take long to hear a breaking sound while hitting his arm one after another time over time again until he would make a mistake and that was when I punched his face. It was also the time that I got captured in some capture gear and pulled back.

Me: THE HELL!

Yes, I was cursing... I was cursing out loud... and it was fair here!

No one could tell me that it was out of place!

Nezu didn't say anything!

You could have said and called out STOP but nooo...

Why the heck would you do this?!

You know what?

Take something from your very own medicine!

While I was still standing, I was indeed wrapped up in capture gear... but I could still run since the capture gear was just on my upper body. So what I did next was risky and would hurt but would be worth it. I took some steps backwards and then ran with full speed and my quirk towards Sato, jumping back and grabbing the scarf around my foot to make Aizawa let go.

Can't really believe it worked... somehow.

I did wanted to rip the scarf out of his grasp. What I didn't think about was actually Aizawa holding on soo tightly that he would fall down. 

Me: Pfff-hahahahahahahahahaha

Now I was completly insane.

This was funny and I knew I would get in trouble for this but I was free from the caputre gear now. Should I run? Should I fight Aizawa? Tempting but definitely not helping. I grabbed his scarf and started rolling it in so I could help the man stand up after being confused and giving him the scarf. Next thing he knows I was dusting him up too.

Me: Sorry, Sensei! I didn't think you wouldn't let go.

Aizawa: *sigh*

Me: Did I hurt you?

He was rubbing his palms a bit which definitely meant that he got hurt from the scarf. It was half metalic and heavy after all. If he didn't wanted to say anything, then I wouldn't as well. If he would say he was indeed injrued, I would apologies even more. 

Aizawa: No and Sato is eliminated.

Me: Huh.. but I didn-

Aizawa: You broke his nose.

Me: WHEN?!

Aizawa:..... *sigh*

Now I was looking towards Sato and my teacher and I could see his nose bleeding but nothing more about it. Sato was even looking at us for a couple of minutes... but after that he looked up and then fell down to his knees. I probably hit him a bit too hard.

Me: .... I see your point....

Aizawa: Only now?

Me: Well......

Aizawa: *sigh*

Me: But Shoji is still in, right?

Aizawa looked at Shoji who shook his head and then sighed again while watching my other classmate walk one step backwards when he heard me. Yeah, he didn't wanted to continue the fight anymore. Would that count tho?

Aizawa: He is eliminated too.

Me: *sigh*  fine, then ama go look for Shoto....

With that I left my teacher there and started to run around to gain some higher area where I could actually look out for Shoto. It couldn't be hard to find the only man still left in the game.