War Day 5: Ah fuck this shit!

What should I?

Should I simply go at it?

I have no idea where she is tho!

She could have... wait... if I can't see her than that means she is approaching me without a weapon!

Me: HAHAHAHAHA how foolish.

It was definitely more than just foolish to approach someone without any weapons. I was even a lot stronger than her. No need for my quirk. I aleady had everything under controll for sure. She might not be the attack kind of person but she didn't had a chance here. If my hunch was right, then that means that she was not approaching me alone. Why would she even do something this stupid anyways? I knew they were idiots but I had quite some hopes for them still left. 

Alright... 

let's fokus!

This could be a trap.

There have to be others around by now was well.

There is absolute no way she would run at me like this.... me, that Dandelion and that walking daddy issue are the strongest of class 1A and she is in my class.

It would be more than just foolish to approach me this way.

What could she be hiding then?

A surprise attack?

Or is she simply really that dumb?

I really wanted to see what would happen if I would fall for the trick, so I decided to just leave it be and let her come to me. On the other hand it would be certainly easier if I would run towards the noise if I knew where the noise was coming from. So in a short moment, I closed my eyes and tried to focus on the stepping sounds. It was coming closer and was getting louder as well. Once I had a rough idea where it was coming from, I decided to run towards the source of the noise. 

Of course I had my eyes fixed on the street and was running quite straight towards the noise. However there was something from the side of my vision that caught my attention. It was in a blur but it was enough to look out of place since there was this small violetish thing. Without any hesitation, I grabbed the slingshot which I could easily use as a throwing tool and threw it to that thing. I didn't really understand what it was but the moment I heard a metallic sound, I had a hunch what just happened.

Oh so they really wanted to ambush me.

Mineta throwing these sticky things while I would be focusing a lot on Hagakure...

Not bad!

But not enough!

Still while I now was focusing on something else, I could also see that my slingshot was moving a bit. 

HAHAHAHA so they are not just two people here... shall I get to work then?!

Mineta had to be in the direction that bubbly violet ball came towards me. He was small but he was also not that dumb. I bet that he had even enough experience in running away. However there was no running away from me. 

Sly tactic but doesn't really cover everything.

If you all are already doing something like this then you need more than Hagakure to get me to be distracted.

I may not see her but I can hear her.

This is enough.

Every goddamn idiot can figure out where she is..... I mean not every but enough.