War Day 3: Time to shine!

I swear to god being alone in a room is doing everything to me but not relax me at all. It was something about these houses which made me feel comfortable but at the same time also not. Each one looked quite the same but also not again. I knew that this was a weird way of describing things but I didn't know how else to describe it. There were no colors, nothing personally, nothing that was screaming warmth. However it did had all the things one needed for living there. Water, Electricity, Food basically everything needed is here in this underground area but it was still more like a cave, dark and cold in a more feelong like way not temperature wise. Still it was cool and I was astonished over the fact that they could pull something like this up.

Sleep was really just meh...

Maybe I should have stayed up instead of try to sleep or follow my body and go sleep...

I feel horrible...

This is why I hate staying up till very late. 

I would always feel like shit and this is annoying.

I was really starting to get soo annoyed that without thinking, I got up and out of the house to make my way to my villain lair to get one spezific weapon. There was a crossbow that I had and I was about to go a bit haywire and make them run around to safe some people... No one ever said, I was not allowed to hit the civilians with all the amo I had and besides that the heroes had to get out and then... then... well let's see what will happen then. I had some plans and that meant actually go up to some heroes and get them out since I was feeling shit and yesterday was not the best day but kinda fun but also still.. not the best day.

Why am I even going to my villain lair?

I can just go to someone and do my worst!

I still have the slingshot... but what about that crossbow...

Ah guess my body knew my choice before I did.

Oh wow... can't really believe that but seems like my conscience knows best for me.

There was not a lot of thoughts behind how I was kinda walking but also half running to my villain lair. Maybe it was my own body which was way too exited for their own good or it was something else. I really didn't know the answer to this but it didn't take me long to actually get to my villain lair. 

Though I have to admit, I was quite shocked not to see a single soul around the streets at all. It was for sure around noon or so I thought. I mean my timing sense was not the best and so it was not surprising for me not to know what time we had but I apparently miscalculation the time by a lot since when I got to my lair, there was a clock hanging at the wall. There were a couple places with a clock. The homes alone didn't had one but the plaza had one outside and the heroes had a watch as well as for the house where Shinso was... I couldn't remember to have seen a watch there too. 

Not as if that was really important.

Me: It's still morning huh....

Why does it feel as if it was around 12 or even 1 pm then?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was 3 pm as well but 8 am?

The hell....

My skills and my relationship with time is defintiely messed up.

Maybe should start thinking of sleeping a bit more.

No wonders I feel shit.

Sleeping here though.... Not a chance.

Let me get my crossbow and get out. Maybe I will feel better when I am done with this day and finally can get some more sleep.

I wonder if there is a chance I could get the sleeping bag from my homeroom teacher.