Not for your entertainment!

3rd POV with the heroes!

It was just for a bit but Power Loader found a connection leading outside of UA. Their stream was being pulled over and shown to another TV. A small yet very dangerous thing if it was leaked. Besides, thanks to knife and the explosion, they knew that the LOV was already involved. Now that they had some proof and something they could backtrack, Nezu immediately acted without any haste. 

This was how he was left with Recovery alone in the observation room. Even Power Loader had to leave due to Nezu telling him to get the security system back up and running. 

RG: Is there a reason why you disabled all the rules? It's a lie that this exercise had a duration now, isn't it?

Nezu: It is indeed. However with the LOV being this interested in this, it would be unwise to contine.

RG: But they have seen quite abit already, so where is the harm?

Nezu: I fear they might plan something and are simply waiting for the best opportunity.

RG: Do you really think that?

Nezu: Why shouldn't I?

RG: Because I know you better than anyone else.

Nezu: Indeed you do my old friend.

RG: Then tell me what is behind all this. Why would anyone want to spy on us? We're not exactly dealing with state secrets concerning the hero society here.

Nezu: Perhaps not, but what we have witnessed is groundbreaking. Someone might see it as a threat or a lucrative opportunity. 

RG: Lucrative?

Nezu: Midoriya proved how much he is capable of doing. The LOV could be interested in trying to recruit him.

RG: And you think he would-

Nezu: Accept that proposal? I do not believe that. While he indeed is showing us great skills he is doing exactly what we wanted.

RG: .... Nezu about the way he is eliminating the rest..

Nezu: Ah you mean the crual way he chose to do so?

RG: Yes.

Nezu: I believe he is still playing the villain role. I after all just relieved all rules, not the roles.

RG: I get that but why does he have to go so far?

Nezu: Fast and efficent.

RG; This is simply cruel and painful.

Nezu: I beg to differ. It may seem so for you, however in his point of view he is simply doing what is the most quickest and best way. 

RG: .... let me guess, he will not stop.

Nezu: I believe not. In fact we will see a lot more if he really decides to go all out.

RG: And why did you had to get rid of all the rules?

Nezu: Efficency. I knew that Midoriya would react this way. I also knew that the students wouldn't leave a single heartbeat open to not go after said child. He after all is the sole reason why they are in this place for 5 days straight.

RG: ..... *sigh* why am I still asking questions?

Nezu: That is something you should know yourself.

RG: Sometimes I believe that you are doing all this just for entertainment.

Nezu: You are not far from that.

RG: Oh for godsake! You can't play with students!

Nezu: I am not playing with them.

RG: And what would you say you are doing now?

Nezu: I have not done anything at all. As you can see I am watching just like you what is happening before us.

RG: YOU! Ahhhh *sigh* You are a lost cause.

Both heroes looked at the students as they started to approach Midoriya. It was without a doubt the last showdown that Nezu wanted to see. However at the same time it was also quite the scene outside the game area. Eraserhead and Vlad King were inside the area watching how Izuku was actually dealing with wach one of their students. Not only that but they could feel the seeping blood lust which is starting to come from the green bea. It was something none of the heroes could fathom. This little green bean, the ray of sunshine, was not acting like himself or anyone would have thought. At the beginning the heroes could have sworn that he would last a couple of hours. Once they released him, they knew it would be a day or two but after the first day they started to think that he would turn this exercise into soo much more. It was not a matter of time anymore but about strategic planning and using the rules as one of their advantages. Izuku had proved over and over again that he was more than capable of doing so.