Chapter 33 (with smut scene)

Start from the beginning

It was a tender kiss, but Aleks wanted more. He began to pull his demon to him and caress his tongue with his.

Belial had to pull himself together, his mate had just awakened, but his angel seemed to have something else in mind. Panting, the demon broke away from Aleks, tried to retreat, but his mate didn't even think about it.

He sat up awkwardly and began to undress. He had lost some of his muscles that year, but he was still as beautiful as ever. Belial wanted to stop him. "No, Tsuka, if you do that, I won't be able to restrain myself."

An intense expression appeared in Aleks' eyes. "Kauti au, mamaqu!"

These words made his inner demon rebel, rise up. "What did you say?" Belial asked, panting.

Aleks sat down on Belial, now completely undressed. Gently, he ran his hand under Belial's top and pushed it up. Aleks before him and the touch drained Belial's self-control. His angel leaned forward, his lips right next to his ear. "Take me, demon."

A growl rose from his chest. His eyes turned black, his fangs became longer and his tribal marks appeared on his skin. He tore the top off his body and twisted it with a jerk, so that Aleks now lay in front of him like a feast. "I'm going to eat you," he growled, earning a soft laugh.

***********SMUT SCENE*************

He conquered Aleks' lips again, while with his right hand he clasped his hard penis and began to rub with the other. He slid a finger into his entrance and began to stretch his beloved.

Aleks moaned in his mouth, clawed at his forearms. His entrance was wet and soon one finger became two and a third followed. Belial let go of his lips and straightened up, looking at his moaning and writhing angel. He massaged Aleks' pleasure point, teasing his angel with both hands.

"Bel, I... in a moment," Aleks gasped, and the suspicious pulsation of his entrance on his fingers began.

Belial growled, withdrew.

Aleks, sweating, gasped and looked at his mate with glowing eyes.

The demon turned Aleks around and pulled him close so that he sat on his lap with his back to him.

"Bel, what are you up to?" Aleks asked, panting, he was close and his mate knew that. Belial's pants had disappeared and so his hardness rubbed against his wet entrance. Impatiently, Aleks rubbed against Belial, wanting more. His demon ran his hands under his thighs from behind and lifted him up. Aleks had to close his arms around Belial's head so as not to tilt forward. What is he up to? Then he felt Belial's hard penis at his entrance and how it penetrated him. Slowly he was impaled on it and bit by bit he pushed himself deeper into Aleks. "Oh God," he gasped, his lower abdomen tightening.

Belial felt the tightness begging him for more. When he had completely lowered his beloved, he waited. He felt his angel tremble, then ran his hands over the tips of Aleks' chest and plucked at them affectionately, earning him a startled gasp.

He felt his angel want to move, but he held him with his right hand and drove his left to his hard penis. He ran his tongue over Aleks' neck and began to suck on it.

"Bel, please. Get moving. You're driving me crazy," Aleks begged, but Belial would savor him. He rubbed Aleks' wet tip and continued to play on the tips of his chest. The pulsation became stronger again.

Aleks burned with pleasure. Belial's hardness within him stretched him, filled him in, and the sensations from outside drove him towards the abyss. He tried to move, but was too weak.

"Show me your wings, my angel," Belial whispered in his ear, and Aleks shuddered. Hell, no.

Belial smiled and leaned back, stimulating Aleks' pleasure point, and licked between his shoulder blades. "Oh God," his angel gasped again, his wings unfolding between them. The soft feathers pressed against his chest and he growled contentedly. He licked his right wing bow and Aleks squirmed again. This time, Belial encircled Aleks' entire penis and rubbed it, then bit into that soft wing. With a cry his mate came and trembled.

Belial leaned forward and Aleks fell forward. He supported himself with his hands on the mattress, still connected to his demon. He had an arm wrapped around his stomach and knelt behind him.

His angel was now in a kneeling position, his silver wings unfolded wide. Now it was his inner demon's turn. He had left the control to Belial until now, now he got his part. Belial began to thrust into his angel, burying himself deep inside him.

Aleks groaned, clawed into the duvet. His lover had challenged him, his demon now took him as he had demanded. Soon enough, Aleks' wings began to shake, twitching and moaning. Belial kept taking him, rubbing over his pleasure point and grasping his penis to rub it again. Aleks clawed his fingernails into the demon's wrist, but had no strength to stop him. Lust flowed through his body, deprived him of any possibility of thinking, almost forgot to breathe.

"You're mine, Aleksander, never forget that," Belial grumbled as he poured into him.

Aleks, trembling, pulled in his wings, turned around. I'm close. He turned Belial on his back and sat on top of him to ride him. Again and again Belial's penis slid into him, rubbing his pleasure point, driving him insane.

Belial sat up a bit and supported his lover with his hands on his buttocks. He felt Aleks constrict again, then he felt his lips on his neck. Aleks licked exactly over his pulse, which made him moan briefly. When he felt fangs sinking into his skin, he gasped in surprise. Aleks pulled together abruptly and came, which also brought Belial to a climax.

****************************************

They both paused and gasped, then Aleks' detached from Belial's neck, licking over the wounds. Cautiously, he leaned back and looked at his demon. He licked Belial's blood from his lips, had his mouth slightly open so that Belial could just see the fangs, which were already retreating.

"How long have you had fangs again?" Belial asked him amused, he was honestly surprised.

"I don't know," Aleks said, laughing. Belial picked him up and carried him into the washroom. He would pursue this secret later, now they had to clean themselves up first. A long conversation lay ahead of them.

Aleks had dressed himself and hugged his topless demon from behind, pressing his nose into his back. I love his warmth and smell. He had missed him so painfully, wanting never to let him go.

Belial couldn't help but smile as he felt Aleks snuggle up to him. This closeness drove away the tightness in his chest. His heart was finally awake again, he was finally with him again. He turned and drew his angel to his lips, who immediately wrapped his arms around his neck.

There was a knock and after a short time the door opened carefully. Aleks didn't even think about stopping kissing Belial. He had missed him so much, all restraint had disappeared.

A head with light brown eyes and brown-orange eyes looked in cautiously. After the air was clear, he entered completely, and irrepressible relief began to spread on his face.

Aleks gasped in surprise. "Gadriel?" he shouted and broke away from his demon.

At the next moment, the angel fell around Aleks' neck. "Thanks be to the gods. You woke up," he sniffed, his wings fluttering.

Aleks didn't even know how to deal with it. "Gadriel, what are you doing here?" he asked uncertainly.

Belial looked at his lover. "Tsuka, a lot has happened. The angels are no longer our enemies, but our allies," he said calmly.

Aleks looked at his demon, stunned. What?

It's time for us to talk, Tsuka.