Chapter 11

Y/N's POV

I chuckled as I read the message from my online friend saying that he was actually S.Coups from Seventeen. "Nice try, but you'll have to try harder than that to convince me," I typed back.

But then, to my surprise, they replied with a photo of a ticket to Seventeen's upcoming concert. "I know you couldn't get the tickets to the concert. Meet me there and I'll prove it to you," they wrote.

Excitement bubbled up inside me as I eagerly replied, agreeing to meet him at the concert. The thought of finally being able to meet my online friend in person filled me with a mix of nerves and anticipation.

I couldn't wait for the day of the concert to arrive, to see if my online friend's claim was real or just another one of his jokes. Either way, I knew it would be an unforgettable experience.

S.Coups' POV

I hit send on the message, my heart pounding in my chest. I couldn't believe I was actually reaching out to Y/N like this, but I had to do something to prove to her that I was really S.Coups.

I waited anxiously for a response, my phone buzzing with notifications from the rest of the members teasing me about my bold move. But then, finally, a message from Y/N popped up on my screen.

"Fine, I'll meet you there. But I still don't believe it's really you," she wrote.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her skepticism. I quickly typed out a reply, "Just wait and see. I'll be the one in a grey beanie and black hoodie. See you right beside the yellow bus."