Chapter 5

Y/N's POV

A message came through on my fan account that read, " Hey, I've seen your posts about Seventeen and I just wanted to say that I really appreciate your dedication to the group. Keep up the good work!" This brought me immense joy as I realised that my passion for Seventeen was being recognised and praised by someone else.

Y/N: Hi there! That means a lot to me, thank you! It's always great to connect with fellow fans who share the same passion for Seventeen. How long have you been a fan?

Carat1004: I've been a fan for a few years now, ever since I stumbled upon one of their music videos. I instantly fell in love with their music and personalities. How about you?

Y/N: I've been a fan for a few years as well. Their talent and energy on stage always amaze me. Do you have a bias in the group?

Carat1004: Yes, my bias is Jeonghan! His features are just out of this world. How about you, do you have a bias?

Y/N: I totally agree. Jeonghan always look so ethereal, so unreal. My bias is S.Coups, his captivating stage presence, powerful vocals, and striking visuals have left me in awe time and time again! Have you ever been to any of their concerts?

Carat1004: Unfortunately, I haven't been able to attend any of their concerts yet. Have you been to any?

Y/N: Yes, I've been lucky enough to attend a couple of their concerts and fansign events. They were absolutely amazing and I can't wait for the next one. Hopefully you'll get to experience it soon too!

We continued to swap stories about our favourite songs, performances, and even our dream concerts. It was as if we had known each other for years, even though we had only just met online.

"I can't believe how easy it is to talk to you," I admitted. "I feel like we've been friends forever."

"Me too," they typed back. "I can't wait to see where our friendship takes us."