Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

As soon as I wake up in the morning, my thoughts are consumed by Choi Seung Cheol. I grab my phone and start scrolling through my timeline, checking for any new updates on S.Coups. My fingers moved swiftly as I updated my fan account with another post of my photocard collection for my fellow followers to see. Seeing the love and support from other fans on my account filled me with warmth. It felt like a community of S.Coups enthusiasts coming together to share their passion for him.

While giggling to myself and rolling around in bed, I realized that I had spent an hour watching video edits of S.Coups. I have to get ready soon, or I'll be late but I couldn't resist continuing to watch as I headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

I walked into the cosy café, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled my senses, instantly putting me at ease. I had been looking forward to this monthly hang out with my fellow Carat friends for weeks now. Spotting a group of people sitting at a nearby table, I weave through the crowded tables, dodging waiters and patrons with ease, until I finally reach my destination. I am greeted with warm hugs and excited chatter, instantly feeling at ease in their presence.

Ji Yeon: Check out my new monthly photocards haul of Mingyu!!!

Hye Jin: Oh my gosh, no way! Let me see! *gasps* Wow, they're so cute! I love the one where he's smiling, he looks so handsome.

Ji Yeon: Right?! I was so excited when I got that one. And look at this one where he's doing a peace sign, he's so adorable.

Hye Jin: Y/N, any new cherries haul for the month?

Y/N: *sigh* Of course... My wallet's empty, and my binders are bursting! I NEED TO STOP!

I pulled out the stack of photocards from my bag and showed it to the girls. After fangirling over the photocards, we decided to order some food and drinks. I got a matcha latte and a slice of strawberry cheesecake, while Ji Yeon and Hye Jin ordered a chocolate frappe, earl grey latte and a blueberry muffin.

As our food arrived, we couldn't resist taking some photos for our fan accounts. We carefully arranged our drinks and desserts, making sure to capture every detail to share with our fellow fans online.

"Okay, everyone, get ready to pose!" I exclaimed, holding up my phone to take the perfect shot. We all smiled and posed with our treats, creating a picture-perfect moment to share with our followers. After we finished snapping pictures, we dug into our delicious treats, chatting about our favourite moments from Going Seventeen and their upcoming comeback. It was the perfect fan gathering, filled with laughter, good food, and lots of love for Seventeen.