Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

Today was the day that Seventeen would be making their long-awaited comeback, and I was not going to miss it for the world. I had been eagerly counting down the days since the teaser dropped. I took one last look in the mirror, making sure everything was perfectly in place before grabbing my beautifully decorated carat bong and a few S.Coups' photocards before heading out the door.

As I made my way to the venue where Seventeen's comeback showcase was being held, I could feel my heart pounding with anticipation. The thought of seeing S.Coups and the rest of the members up close and personal had me practically skipping down the street. Don't get me wrong, it's not my first time seeing them. I've seen them live countless of times but it still makes me dizzy.

The energy in the air was electric, with fans eagerly waiting in line and taking photos with their Carat bongs and photocards.

"OMG, I can't believe we're actually here!" Hye Jin squealed, holding up her Carat bong for a quick selfie. "I've been waiting for this moment for so long. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOSHI!"

As the doors opened and we were finally allowed inside. The moment the lights dimmed and the music started to play, my heart seemed to stop in my chest. I watched in awe as S.Coups and the rest of the group took the stage, their energy and charisma filling the room. I locked eyes with S.Coups on stage. At first, I thought it was just a coincidence, but as the performance went on, I couldn't shake the feeling that he was consistently looking in my direction.

Each time our eyes met, a surge of electricity seemed to pass between us. It was as if he was singing directly to me, making my heart race and my cheeks flush with emotion. I couldn't help but smile and cheer louder, feeling a special connection with S.Coups.

After the show, I eagerly pulled out my phone and started playing back the fancam that I had taken, hoping that I had taken the special moment with S.Coups. Hye Jin, who is a die-hard Horangdan, was squealing over his dance moves and stage presence. Ji Yeon, on the other hand, a dedicated Gyuldaengie, was rolling her eyes at me.

"You guys, I'm telling you, S.Coups looked right at me during that one part of 'Rock with You'," I insisted, pointing at the screen.

Ji Yeon shook her head, laughing, "Y/N, you're being delulu. He was probably just looking in our general direction. Please remember to take your medicine."

But Hye Jin chimed in, "I don't know, Y/N. It did seem like he held eye contact with you for a few seconds there. I wouldn't put it past him to connect with fans like that. Hehehe!"

Hye Jin ah, my #1 enabler...