"I think I can handle it. I'll yell if I can't."

"Ok. I'll see you out there." Lorelai told her, then grabbed her phone off the bedside table and headed to the kitchen to get Rory's medicine ready.

"Something smells completely amazing!" Rory said when she finally joined her parents in the living room.

"Hey kiddo! I got Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream, a ham and vegetable omelet, steak cheese and jalapeno omelet, Mexican style omelet, cheesecake stuffed French toast, hash browns, and some regular toast with butter." Christopher explained, pointing at all the food he had just laid out on the coffee table.

"Oh holy crap! Dad, this all looks and smells so good!"

"Do you guys want to use plates, or just eat out of the containers?"

"I'm good with containers."

"Lor?"

"Containers is fine by me. Here is your medicine Rory."

"Thank you." Rory smiled taking her medication, and a bottle of water from her mom.

"Containers it is! Lor, what time is Luke coming? Do we need to save him some?"

"Mom, we should totally save him some. Or at least, the cheesecake stuffed French toast. Maybe then we can get him to make us some more."

"Rory, I'll give you the number to the restaurant I ordered from. You can have them deliver, and charge it to my card whenever you want." Christopher told her.

"Dad, you don't have to do that. I can afford to buy myself breakfast."

"You might pass out if you see the prices at this place. I already set up an account for you. You can call them up any time, and get whatever you want. They have all of your information. Just tell them your name, and where you want your food delivered."

"Are you for real?"

"As a heart attack!"

"Thank you Daddy! That means a lot to me."

"You are very welcome kiddo. You are all grown up now, and I live so faraway that I don't get to see you, or do things for you very much. This is just my way of doing a little something for my little girl, and making sure that you are eating. I've heard that you've been so busy with work that you've been skipping meals and living off pop tarts and Chinese take out."

"And who told you that?" Rory asked.

"Your garbage can when I took it out last night." Chris laughed.

"I try to remember to eat. I just get so busy." Rory told him.