~ 9 ~

__
_
__

"Truth or dare, Renjun?"

"I pick none"

"Truth or dare, Renjun?"

"I think I'll pass"

"TRUTH OR DARE, RENJUN?"

"I NEED TO USE THE RESTROOM"

This is what filled the living room, Chenle and Renjun arguing back and forth about truth or dare.

To be fair, Chenle had a point to be upset.

He had spinned the bottle and it landed on Renjun, meaning it was Renjun's turn.

But Renjun was too scared to even pick truth or dare because he knew that no matter what he picked, it'll be terrible since he gave the dare to Chenle of sitting on Jisung's lap.

Which honestly, it wasn't even that bad of a dare since obviously both boys wanted it and definitely didn't mind the position, considering they were literally giggling and whispering things here and there to each other.

But it was the embarrassment that Chenle had to get revenge on.

"You have to pick one!" Chenle whined as he crossed his arms.

"It's not fair, don't be a bitch" he added on, Renjun looks at him as he rolls his eyes.

"I'm not being a bitch" Renjun replied with a cocky tone.

"Yes you are" Chenle replied.

"No I'm not" Renjun spoke as he crossed his arms as well.

"Guys, there's no need to fight, it's just a game and it's meant to be fun!" Jeno joined in, he was tired of hearing this unnecessary drama.

"Renjun, just pick a truth or a dare. It's Chenle,
what's the worse he could do?" Jeno said as he puts an arm around Renjun, Renjun slightly blushes at the feeling but lowers his head in order to hide it.

Jaemin hums in agreement as he moves closer to Renjun.

If Renjun looked up, he would be as red as a brand new tomato.

"Okay fine, I pick dare then" Renjun said quietly as he gave himself a couple extra seconds to calm himself down before he looked up.

"I pick dare" Renjun repeated.

Chenle smiled once he heard the answer he's been waiting for as he begins to think.

"I'm not sure actually, I don't have any ideas" Chenle said as he continues to think.

Renjun sighs in relief as Jeno gives him a 'seriously?' look.

"All of that fighting for nothing?" Jeno asked in annoyance, Jaemin laughs at the older's reaction.

"Well, I had a truth but he picked dare so-"

"Fine, I pick truth!" Renjun said as fast as he could, making Chenle's eye wide in surprise.

"Damn, pipe down. No need to get too excited" he replied while laughing, jisung laughed as well.

"What's your truth, hurry up I don't have all day" Renjun said as he pointed to his watch, it had zero battery.

"When are you planning to tell your little crushes that you like them?" Chenle said as he laid his head on Jisung's chest, Jisung comfortably and shockingly placed his head on Chenle's neck.

All of these movements seemed normal for the two, which caused the rest of the group to laugh. All but Renjun, who was mentally slapping himself for telling Chenle he's little secret.