~ 6 ~

-

-

"Okay, are you sure you understand?" Mark asks Jeno and Jisung as they're walking towards gym.

"Yes, you've told us like 3 times already. Me, Jaemin and Renjun will start talking during lunch and then I'll bring up about wanting to hang out for movie night, then Jisung will come over and start talking with Chenle and hopefully that will catch Haechan's attention" Jeno replied as he moves his hands while talking.

Over the weekend, Mark hanged out with Renjun, Jaemin and Chenle and they discussed about how they could get Mark to get closer to Haechan.

There was a few options such as the cafe, others suggested a party but at the end they all agreed that movie night would be an amazing way to start off.

Haechan loves movie nights so he was most likely to go.

Not only that but, Mark and Haechan use to have movie nights all the time.

After their hangout session, Mark told the group that he will be letting both Jeno and Jisung know tomorrow, and that was exactly what he was doing.

"Hey guys, yall excited for movie night?" Jaemin said as he bumps into the 3 boys, Mark smiles slightly.

"God I really hope this works out, I mean we can try other ways but I just don't want to embarrass myself" Mark says in a fast anxious tone, Jeno rolls his eyes playfully.

"Everything is gonna be fine, trust me. In no time you and Haechan will be talking" Jeno said as he messes up Mark's hair, both Jisung and Jaemin start laughing.

"I bet Mark has you annoyed talking about the plan, huh?" Jaemin said as he looks with Jeno, Jeno slightly sighs as he shakes his head.

"God, next time I'll just go with you guys, he does not know how to explain anything" Jeno said as he laughs.

"I swear, he kept going off topic when he was trying to tell me what you guys were talking about last night" Jeno spoke.

Jaemin shakes his head as he looks at Mark, Mark gives Jeno a frown as he pushes the younger slightly.

"Dude shut the fuck up" Mark let out.

"I'm just playing Markie" Jeno said as he pushes Mark back.

The 4 boys make their way towards the bleachers and get themselves comfortable.

As like the other students, they spent their period finishing unfinished work, watching a movie and of course, talking about the plan.

Soon enough, before they knew it, lunch had came and it was safe to say that Mark was very nervous.

The group of boys agreed to all meet each other outside the cafeteria, so now they were all making their way there.

"Chill, it's not like you're talking to him" Chenle said as he meets up with the rest of the boys, Renjun following not too later.

"Yea, I'm sure everything will turn out smoothly, as long as we actually prepared it right" Renjun said as he pushes Chenle.

Chenle has been trying to add and change new things into the plan, which has caused Renjun to panic.

He wants everything to be slow with Mark and Haechan because he knew how much this meant to Mark and he knows how much this could affect Haechan.

"Are we sure we're doing the right thing?" Jisung asked, slightly getting closer to Chenle, Chenle looks up at the tall beauty as he clears his throat before speaking.

"Hell yeah? Do you know how long I've been wanting these too bitches to fix this? It's been terrible!" Chenle said as he rolls his eyes

"Also, this could be a way for our friend group to come back together" Chenle added on.