~ 7 ~

__
_
__

School had just ended a few hours ago and right now the 4 cuties, Renjun, Haechan, Jaemin and Chenle were now in Jaemin's car.

Jaemin and Renjun could've easily walked to Jeno's house since it was in their neighborhood, but they decided to do Chenle and Haechan a favor of driving them.

Plus it gave them more time to talk and mentally prepare themselves, mostly Haechan.

The boys had stopped by a gas station earlier to buy some snacks.

Jeno had texted Renjun that they didn't need to bring anything but Renjun insisted, of course.

Jaemin was currently driving peacefully, with Chenle next to him in the passenger seat.

Haechan and Renjun were in the back seats with both of their legs on the seat in order to make them feel comfortable.

There has been a couple of conversations here and there throughout the car ride but right now there was a peaceful silence that filled the air.

Renjun, Jaemin and Chenle had been praying to every God that tonight could be a start of something between Mark and Haechan.

Of course they knew that the once lovers weren't going to automatically speak to each other, but they hoped it could clear the air between them.

It must still be hard for Haechan, they thought to themselves.

The poor boy doesn't even know the truth, and if he were to find out, how would he react?

_
__
_
__
_

"Okay, so you're sure you can manage to pull it off?" Renjun asked, concerned about his friend's feelings.

"Yeah, Jisung and Jeno would be there too right?" Haechan asked as he moved in the car seat, Renjun nods.

"I mean that's what they said at lunch" Renjun replied quietly.

"Okay well I'll just be talking to them then" Haechan said as he smiled calmly.

Haechan seemed strangely chill about this whole movie night thing, which seemed good but to his friends, it was a bit suspicious.

At lunch, it didn't even take him a while to make up his mind for him to go, even after knowing that Mark will also be attending.

So the friend group definitely felt the need to be a bit doubtful.

"Wait, what if he comes up to you" Chenle said quietly, referring to Mark.

Jaemin gives Chenle a side eye as he nonchalantly tries to listen to Haechan's response without making it too obvious.

"Well then I'll just ignore him, I already do that at school, why can't I do it here?" Haechan said as he crossed his legs, Jaemin rolls his eyes as he lets out a sigh while continuing to look at the road.

Chenle gives Renjun an unsure look as he shakes his head and goes back to facing the front of the car.

"But what if he continues to try to get your attention?" Renjun replied, as he looked at Haechan, hopeful that Haechan would give in.

"Ah well I guess I'll just leave then" Haechan says as he went on his phone.

"I find it funny how you think he'll talk to me, there's gonna be 6 other people there other then me, I'm sure I'm the last person he'll want to talk to" Haechan added on.

Renjun frowned at what his best friend told him.

If only you knew, he thought to himself.

Renjun sighs as he turns his attention towards the window.