~ 2 ~

-

-

"Hi, nice to meet you!" Jaemin replied awkwardly while nodding his head.

"Nice to meet you too" the boy replied as he nodded while smiling.

He had dark hair with a random t-shirt and some jeans, the jeans really suited him.

"Me and my friends saw you around school, everyone has been talking about you and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with us during this period" Mark spoke.

"Yea, you seem really cool and I really like your style, that shirt looks good on you" one of the other boys added on.

He looked tall and he had long black hair. He also looked hella buff, it kinda made him look really scary.

"I'm Jeno by the way" the boy says as he shakes Jaemin's hand surprisingly softly.

Jaemin nods as he shakes his head.

"This is Jisung, he's a bit quiet though" Mark says as he points to a really tall boy.

The boy was slim but definitely in fit, he also had somewhat light brown hair.

"Mark, don't say that" the boy said quietly but loud enough for the rest of the boys to hear.

"It's all good, don't worry. I myself is kinda shy sometimes" Jaemin says quietly while smiling.

"So many people have been randomly coming up to me asking a lot of questions and it makes me a bit, nervous? I guess you could say" Jaemin adds on.

"Yea, I bet. I'm not sure if you know this but this school barely gets new students, it's always the same ones" Jeno says as he shakes his head and welcomes himself to a empty place next to Jaemin.

"But I think you'll do good here though, there's a lot of people but we all get along, there's barely any problems or rumors" Mark says as he smiles, also taking a seat next to Jaemin.

"Well don't say never because I mean, there has been some problems here and there" Jisung added as he slowly sits next to Mark.

Mark glances at Jisung with a serious look as he begins to speak up.

"Yea but you know, it only happens once in a while" Mark says as he rubs it off.

Jaemin nods, listening to the conversation.

It was safe to say that this group was definitely much different from Renjun, Haechan and Chenle's group.

The other group, they talk a lot but they made Jaemin feel somewhat included and calm.

Maybe it was due to these boy's appearance or their approach but for some reason Jaemin felt a bit nervous with them.

"Ah I see, back in my old school there was never many problems either. It was kinda boring not gonna lie" Jaemin says as crosses his legs.

"Where did you move from?" Jeno asked.

"Eh it was this small town, but very beautiful" Jaemin says as he nods, the rest of the boys listen as they all smile at his response.