~ 5 ~

-

-

After reading that message, Jaemin felt his stomach drop.

Jaemin wasn't sure what to do.

Should he tell Renjun?

Should he tell Chenle?

Should he tell Haechan himself?

Or should he simply just reply to Mark and let him explained what he meant by that.

But even with so many options, Jaemin still wasn't sure what to do.

He felt somewhat guilty if he responded to Mark, but he would also feel bad if he didn't because what if he really did need his help?

"Mark, what do you mean?" was all Jaemin could sent out.

"Meet me at the playground tomorrow at 8 am, I'll explain more" Mark replied in almost an instant.

Jaemin left him on read as he puts his phone to charge, at this point he didn't even want to read his book at all anymore.

Jaemin laid on his bed thinking of what possibly evoked Mark to want to talk to Haechan.

They've been broken up for 3 months.

And in those 3 months, he didn't speak a word to him.

Yet now he's reaching out to a friend he just meet to contact him?

This all felt iffy to Jaemin, he wasn't sure if he was doing the right thing.

But before he jumped into conclusions and inform his friends, he wanted to hear Mark out himself.

That night Jaemin went to sleep worrying about the situation.

He was wondering if by agreeing to talk to Mark about Haechan would fix the situation, or make it even worse.

_
-

-

'Ring, ring, ring!!'

Jaemin looks towards where the ringing is coming from, as he opens his phone he sighs at the name that appeared.

"Of course" Jaemin says as he rolls his eyes slightly.

"Hello?" Jaemin muttered into the phone.

"Uh hey, um you didn't forget about what we talked about last night, did you?" Mark asked through the phone, his voice seemed weaker and he was stuttering more the usual.

"What? Oh uh, no, no, I didn't. You just woke me up, I thought we agreed on 8 am?" Jaemin asked, rubbing his eyes trying to wake himself up.

"We did" Mark replied.

"But it's about to be 10" he added on.

Jaemin's eyes wide at what the other boy said.

Jaemin is usually late but never this late.

"Oh shit, I um, I'll meet you there in a minute alright? Lemme just get ready" Jaemin said as he rushes out his bed before stopping at his window.

"No need" Mark says through the phone as he hangs up the call and slowly opens Jaemin's window.

Jaemin looks at Mark in shock, how did he know where he lived and why on earth was he sneaking in?

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jaemin asked in shocked.

It was 10 am and a boy was climbing in his room.

"What if my mom saw you? I could really get in trouble" Jaemin said as he quickly closes his bedroom door.