Close To Your Heart

[In the college.]

Riya and Naynika: What happened sweet girl. You're so blushing today. Tell us baby. We are very thirsty to hear your story.

[Gradually she told everything to them.]

Naynika: Oh.. Hooo.. It's a love saga.. Hmmmmmm.....

Jannat: At first I have to figure out his problems. What is the matter that bothers him so much?

Riya: Obviously...

[At night, while both of them were on voice call.]

Jannat: Do you remember what you promised me?

Jahaan: Yes Miss. I've no cigarette in my pocket. You can trust me.

Jannat: Hmm. I trust you. Umm... Jahaan...

Jahaan: Hmm?

Jannat: Can I ask you something? If you don't mind.

Jahaan: Ohh.. Ho.. Why are taking permission. Am I forbade you to ask me something?

Jannat: No. No. Not that. Actually I forgot my notebook at your cabin. And if you don't mind then I'll go there to take it.

[Jahaan knows that she is making excuses to meet him so he starts teasing her.]

Jahaan: How can you left your notebook? Miss?

Jannat: Actually, we were arguing and then somehow it was left on your table.

Jahaan: Ok, but Miss Jannat. My cabin is cleaned everyday. If there is anything else they got, they will definitely informed me. In that case, no notebook or any other college girl's stuff was found (silently giggling).

Jannat: Just directly told me na that you don't want to see me at your office.

Jahaan: Ohoo... (Giggling). Jannat, you are always welcome to my office. Understand? In that case, I'll ready a notebook for you. You'll come and take it.

Jannat: Really? Don't you mind anything?

Jahaan: No. Girl. Why am I mind anything?

Jannat: Ok, then I'll come. But now I'm going to sleep and you also take your sleep.

Jahaan: Ok mam. Good night.

Jannat: Hmm.

[As the call was cut Jahaan finished the last bear glass of 3rd bottle.]

[On the other side.]

Jannat: Riya, Riya. I'm going to visit him at his office. And you know he keeps his promise. It meens no drink and no cigarette.

[She started cuddling the pillow imagining it as her Jahaan and then went to the world of sleep.]

[At Jahaan Group of Company]

Jannat: Hello mam, I want to meet your boss. Where can I get him?

Receptionist: Mam, do you have any appointment with sir. Without an appointment you can't meet him. Sorry.

Jannat: I've no appointment. But call your sir or his manager and tell him about a college girl, Jannat wants to meet him.

[The receptionist did the same thing.]

Receptionist: Hello Matthew Sir, a girl named Jannat comes to meet Sir. (After some pause) Ok... Ok sir... (Looked towards Jannat) Miss, Go to right and there you will find the elevator. Sir's cabin is on the 5th floor.

Jannat: Thank You.

[Outside of the cabin Matthew was waiting for her. After seeing Jannat he said that..]