7 minutes passed those big black butterflies were all over tae and the was getting them of like crazy.

Tae: H-HELP PLEASE *CRYING*
AHHHAHHAAA. NOOOOOO. N-NO P-P-PLEASE. AAHHH ..HUH h-huh...

And while scream poor tae faint. Hobi turned his face around when he didn't heard any screams . Jk wide his eyes in horror he and hobi both Rushed though tae

Jk: WORLD......

He's hands were so shaking that he was straggling to open the cage . But finally he did opened the cage . He quickly went to tae and picked him up in his arms and took him outside. Hobi quickly closed the cage so the butterflies wouldn't come out.

Jk: *panicking badly*N-NO NO NO HYUNG, HYUNG HE IS NOT OPENING HIS EYES. *TAPPING HIS FACE*

HYUNG LOOK NAAA WHAT HAPPENED TO MY WORLD. WORLD!!!!!!

Hobi : clam down Jungkook Don't panic.

He said this to jk while he himself was panicking badly.

Jk: *widened eyes*HYUNG HIS BREATHS ARE SO SLOW. *CRYING* HYUNG W-WHAT HAPPENED TO M-MY W-WORLD. * Sob* WAKE UP!!

Hobi: first let's get him out from here .

Jk: y-yeah.

They took tae to the bedroom. And hobi called the doctor. The doctor came and checked.

Doctor: sir , the patient faint because he painced too much. It pressured his brain badly it's not good in this age. It can increase the chances of brain stroke. He will come to his senses after some hours. He should rest and eat a lot's of food .

Hobi: ok doctor. You can go

Jk went to tae and sat on the floor beside tae's bed. And started to caressing tae's head.

Jk: * crying silently* I-I hurt him hyung. I hurt my world. I -I -I *crying* *SOB*

Hobi: *angry* It's because of you Jungkook. I warned you hundred of Times to not to do it but you....

Jk: *crying*

Hobi: I am going downstairs. I will bring some soup from him give it to him when he wakes up.

Time skips,

Tae shoot open his eyes . After some seconds he remembed the incident he quickly stood up and he felt so dizzy he hold the near wall for support. After some seconds when he felt better he rushed though the bathroom and stand under the shower with fully clothed .he still can feel those butterflies on this body. (Truma) He started to scratch his whole body with his nails. He took the body wash and pour alot on his body and a again started scratch..

Meanwhile

Jk opened the door and came inside he furrow his eyebrows when he didn't saw tae on the bed he put the tray on the night stand which had a bowl of soup and a glass of water. He then heard some Sobs coming from the bathroom. He rushed though the bathroom he saw the door was silently opened. He wide his eyes when he saw what tae was doing.

Jk Rushed to tae and hugged him tightly by his waist with his hands . tae's hands were trapped on jk's hold .

Jk: * worried* W-WORLD WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!?!? HUH!?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!! * He was still hugging tae*

He and tae both were under the shower now.

Tae: *Finched badly* LEAVE ME !!!!!! LEAVE ME JEON JUNGKOOK...... YOU ARE BAD.... CRUEL.... YOU'RE A MONSTER.