•|part 17|•

Here the song is my favorite now by writingsbymelek go and enjoy this song 🥹❤️

.
.
Happy reading 📚

❤️✍️✨️

1200+ words 🫶
_________________________________________

Author's pov-

Trisha's parents along with family came back to home and went towards there respective bedroom as they were tired by party....

Trisha came back to washroom after changing her clothes into comfortable....
She lay down on her bed and start listening " The villan's story " closing her eyes....

When the song finished she get-up from the bed and went towards her bookshelf she took out her favorite book...
" HAUNTING ADELINE cat mouse duo "

She took that book and took a highlighter to highlight ' important things ' (ykyk) she again went to her bed and lay down there and start reading..

She was busy reading until her phone started ringing....it was unknown number she picked up the phone thinking it's an important call...she received that call and said " Hello " from other side a man said " Namaskar Mam "
Trisha also said "han ji Namaskar boliye"

Man said " Actually Mam I want to inform that Mam actually we held a lottery between India , Pakistan,  Bangladesh,  Srilanka and from India we gave your number for the lottery and guess what you won !! And the prize money is 25 lakh rupees....we will send you an OTP just tell us that OTP and we will send 25 lakh Rupees in your bank account...

Trisha said " OK " man said " Mam can you please tell that OTP...?" Trisha said
" Write Mr..so the OTP is " Shudhar jao nhi to ghar aake Maa bhen kar dungi "..
Man said " No Mam this isn't OTP " Trisha said " look Mr I'm not like other people who will share there OTP for unknown lottery even if I had won 25  lakh rupees do one thing donate those rupees to nearby NGO so that they can use them and also do one thing when you send them 25 lakh rupees took a photo and send that to me you know what I mean ?"

Man said " y...ye...yea o..OK Mam " with that he cut the call...

Trisha also felt asleep reading her book..
.
.
.
.
Next Morning ):-

Trisha woke up and get ready for the office..

When she went downstairs she saw her parents sitting on the dining table she went towards them and greet them..and sat on the chair for her breakfast her mother said " Did you sleep well ? " She said no mummy I didn't "  " and may I know  the reason Young lady " asked her dad  but before she could say anything Bua ji said " ofcourse she must be talking to her boyfriend..." Trisha said " oh I'm so sorry Bua ji but I'm not like your childrens who have more then 5 true loves...." She said with tight lip smile...

Again Trisha said " YOU know what happened dad yesterday night I was about to sleep when I got a call from unknown number I received that call the man said I have won lottery of 25 lakh rupees like seriously I won the lottery and I don't know so he said me  that he will send me an OTP and I have to share that... I said that if I really have won the lottery then donate all rupees to NGO and send me picture and proof..."

Her Bua ji said " ARE you mad ? You said to donate all 25 lakh rupees to NGO ? Atleast you should have discuss with us you mad girl !!! " but her father said " YOU did completely right and you Sushila don't you watch news ? Now a days theifs has started new way to robb people...like they will call you and ask you for OTP once you share the OTP then your bank account will be Zero...they will robb you in new way so be aware of all this don't be greedy all time sometimes you should think too...sometimes use your brain atleast..."