•|part 12 |•

Follow author_shikha07 on Instagram

Happy reading 🎉

^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^◉⁠‿⁠◉

TRISHA's pov -

Ohh myy holyy molyy what just happened did he just agreed on what I said? And even called me bachaa? I didn't know but blood rushed inside my cheeks and my cheeks turned into crimson clour.... Ofcourse because of the sun don't think I'm blushing....

I came out of the car as he opened the gate for me... Getting out from the car I saw a park so I asked him " Let's go to the park ??what do you say? " he said " As you say Ms Shrivastva " saying this he bowed a little making my cheeks turn red again because of sun don't think too much....

I started walking towards park while he was walking behind me.... When I reached at park some childrens asked me " diii do you wanna play game with us?? " And I nodded my head in agreement Ofcourse people should spend time with childrens too....I turned my head towards Mr Rajvansh and asked him " Mr Rajvansh do you wanna play too? " too which he said " No.. No I'm ok here you go I'll see from here... " I nodded and went towards kids and started running behind them as we were playing chasing game (pakkdam pakdaii)

ABHIMANU's pov -

When she asked me to play how badly I wanted to say that.... Yes jaan we should play but with our Own kids... But I didn't said as I don't want her to feel uncomfortable....I was admiring her...the way she was smiling... The way she waa pouting she was making everything difficult for me....

After good quality of time admiring her... my man came and said that the car is ready... I just nodded and stand from my sat....and start moving towards My jaan....when I reached near her she bumped me and was about to fall but I grab her hands and pulled towards me in a jerk.... Now she was in my arm.... Her Rose like smell was doing something to me.... Something that I don't want to lose something I was craving for my whole life....

Author's pov -

Both were lost in each other.....one was trying to read eyes and another was trying to hide fillings....both came to reality when children said...." dii hame bhii milwaoo jiju sey..." (Dii introduce us too from brother-in-law)
Trisha blushed hard....but composing her self she said " You naughty kids he isn't your brother-in-law..." Abhimanyu heart clutch but he claimed himself and said " Miss Srivastava if you are done than let's go car is repaired now...." Trisha said " yea let's ok" she said bye to those kids and went towards the car....both of them sat on the car....

Soon Trisha's phone rang....she looked at caller I'd it was her Mom she picked up and said " Yes Mummy" her mother said " Where are you didn't I told you to come early....? People are coming to see you.... Where are you betu? " Trisha said " Sorry Mummy but I will be there soon even before they come....and Don't take Tension about my marriage um.... just relax..."As soon as Trisha said marriage word Abhimanyu's head snapped towards her....he was looking at her or better say he was planning something...

Abhimanyu's POV -

What the hell?? Did she is going to Marry? That's not going to happen...SHE IS FREAKING MINE!!! JUST MINE!!! now I guess I have to check on the person who is going to get marry to her or better say going to dig his own grave....I heard her saying " Mr Rajvansh..if you are fine than can you please drop me to my house? Actually I have some private issues I have to look after...." I said " it's ok... Driver drop Miss Shrivastava to her house..." Driver said " yes sir" Jaan gave him her address...

Soon we reached outside of her house...she got out of the car.... before she could say anything I asked my Driver to drive car because I have to reach to my warehouse and have to
find out who is that damn person who wants to dig his own grave.... Driver started the engine and soon I letf her place...

Trisha's pov -

Is he is some kind of bipolar?? Means he was calling me bacha till afternoon and now he didn't even said bye to me...yea but it's ok why I'm feeling hurt? Whatever but I'm going to ignore you too Mr Rajvansh just wait for tomorrow... saying this to myself I walked inside of my house...

There I saw my whole family including bua jii was preparing for the guests....My Mummy saw me and said " Finally you are here now go and get ready the guests must be arriving soon..." Nooding to her I left towards my room....

^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^◉⁠‿⁠◉

How's the chapter?

Hope you're convinced....

As I announced that this book will only conduct 800 words... in one chapter so don't mind...

Don't forget to vote and comment if it is possible than follow too....

And don't forget I'm always here for you...just DM me feel free to talk to me...

Follow author_shikha07 on Instagram

Tysmm for reading bachey ❤️💋