•|part 15|•

Hello bachey ❤️🫂

Follow author_shikha07 on Instagram

Happy reading 💋💋

^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^◉⁠‿⁠◉

(After 2 days)

Author's pov -

Finally Trisha has convinced her parents to come to the party after a lot of Tantrums her family members agreed....

Meanwhile Abhimanyu's family has also came from Rajasthan....

Currently Trisha and her family members are going to the venue and ofcourse her bua ji is coming to when she got to know that Trisha's family member's are invited in Abhimanyu's grand party she told everyone that she will go after 4 days so that she can attend the party and convince Abhimanyu about her daughter Anisha so she is also going to the party with her kids....

Abhimanyu's POV -

I have told my family members thay I like a girl and I want to marry her they can't deny because I'm the king so they agreed currently I'm waiting for my Jaan to arrive...

Soon she arrived....she was looking so hot in that Maroon colour dress that everyone's attention was at her every men was looking at her with lustful eyes....soon she came and stand in front of me...haye My baby she is short in height even though she is wearing heels she said " Good Evening Mr Rajvansh" my heart it was about to explode any moment but I control myself and said " Good Evening Ms Shrivastava " she introduced me to her family members but that one girl her bua's daughter she is trying hard to get my attention does she really think she can get my attention....My whole attention is just for my Jaan not anyone else I ignored her and asked her " Ms Shrivastava if you are comfortable would you pls come with me as we have to attend the guests..." She Nodded and looked at her parents and said " see you soon" saying this we left from there and attend few guests....but I was fucking jealous how every man was looking at her with lustful eyes I wanna screw there eye but I controlled myself and take her towards my family members as I want her to meet them...

I was about to take her to meet my family suddenly her bua approached me she said " Mr Rajvansh actually I want to talk to you " I coldly nodded my head in agreement but again she said looking at my buttercup " In private " I looked at Jaan she was looking angry and was about to go when I held her hands and said " If you want to talk then talk infront of her or else move aside I have lots of work to do... " she glared at my Jaan and said " Actually I want to say that you should appoint my daughter Anisha she is beautiful and talented more then Trisha..." I glared at her...and said " Actually I guess Miss Shrivastava is better because she have a self-respect not like your daughter who loves rich men and for that she can sleep with anyone..." She again shouted at me..." HOW DARE YOU TO SAY THOSE THINGS TO ME.." I gritted my teeth and said " Slow your voice...this isn't your cheap house it's my party.... I'm tolerating you because you are bua of My P.A .... Or else I have shown you your better place...." Saying this I hold My baby's tiny hands and walked past her....

Trisha's pov -

I was getting hella angry how dare she compare me with her daughter before I could say anything Mr Rajvansh spoke making my heart calm...he held my hands and started moving towards another direction there I saw few people they were looking like they belonged Royal family I looked at them they gave me bright smile to I also gave them smile.... I heard Mr Rajvansh saying " Meet my family" Oh so they are his family members... I saw an old lady and old man sitting on the chair I went towards them and foot wished her...they said " sada khush raho" (always stay blessed)

I was about to touch the feet of Mrs Rajvansh she said " hamare yaha ladkiya pair nhi chuti" ( girls Don't touch feet at our house...) she hugged me I hugged her back... Mr Rajvansh put his hand and said " hameshaa haste raho" ( always keep smiling) I nodded at him...I met with His chacha and chachi ( uncle and aunt) they also gave me blessings....

Soon I heard someone saying " Hey I'm Kritika" I looked at her and said "I'm TRISHA " she said "nice meeting you..." I also said " same here" soon we heard a voice saying " move aside you Donkey let us meet her to..." I saw
5 mens standing there.... Looking at me.... I smiled awkwardly at them... Suddenly Mr Rajvansh spoke " Come-on guys act as Grown up " but I said suddenly " people act as immature and childish in front of those with whom they have expectations that they won't hurt them... " saying this tears filled in my eyes.. Suddenly I saw one hand towards me carrying handkerchief I looked up it was Mr Rajvansh I took that handkerchief and wipe my tears.. Suddenly I heard one of those man spoke " okk enough now let us introduce ourselves I'm Aryan small brother of your Boss.. " he said with a big smile.. I said " I'm Trisha " he said " I know " I frowned but again another one said " I'm karan " another one said " I'm Aahan " "I'm Vicky " I'm vikram" they all introduced themselves to me... I said " Nice meeting you everyone "....

Author's pov -

Everyone was enjoying party but Sarita ji and Rajvendra decided to talk to Trisha's parents so they approached towards them and said..
" Mr and Mrs Shrivastva?? " Actually we want to discuss something privately if you are free then can we discuss?

Trisha's parents look at each other and nodded there head in agreement
They went towards a room Sarita ji locked the door so no one can hear their conversation....

^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^◉⁠‿⁠◉

(Trisha's look )

(Abhimanyu's look)

^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^◉⁠‿⁠◉

What they are going to talk about?

Don't forget to vote and comment and if it's possible please follow 😭🐥

Follow author_shikha07 on Instagram

If anyone is interested for characters Instagram account please DM me on Instagram 😭🐣

Thanks bacheyyy 💋🥺