•|part 11 |•

Follow author_shikha07 on Instagram for spoilers....

Happy reading don't forget to vote and comment....

^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^◉⁠‿⁠◉

Trisha's POV -

When I came inside my cabin there was cute bouquet placed on my desk it was so good....I genuinely want to see that stalker.... But I don't know wether I'll ever see him or not......suddenly I heard a knock on the door I said "come in" I saw Mr Rajvansh coming inside.... He was looking so handsome that I Barely could move my eyes from him.... Our eyes was locked with each other.... We were lost in each others eyes....

Author's pov -

Both were looking at each others eyes one with love and obsession and another with confused regarding her feelings...

Soon there eye contact break when they heard someone clearing her voice it was Samaya one of Trisha's friend... She asked before entering... "May I come in sir? " too which Abhimanyu just nodded in agreement she came and stand next to Trisha.... Suddenly Abhimanyu spoke " Miss Sharma today we are going to Oberoi Industry so get that file and be ready in 30 minutes".... Too which I nodded my sir in agreement....and with that he left....

Suddenly Samaya said " What is going between you too? " Trisha was confused what she is talking about so she said " What do you mean? By that?" Samaya just smiled and said "Aren't you guys dating"? When she said....Trisha started coughing badly.... seeing her in this condition Samaya gave her water to drink....she dranked the water and felt better she said "Have you lost your mind? Do you even know what you're saying??" Samaya said"yea bro I know what I'm saying why are you so shocked??Argh... ofcourse you will be shocked because you guys thought no one will know but dude I'm Samaya deshmuk I know everything " saying this she flipped her hair....Trisha just gave her not interested look and said "Why do you think that we are dating? I mean what made you think like that?" Samaya said " Come on bro I'm not blind ok.... I have seen Boss admiring you....and you too how you look at him.." Trisha said to her " You are wrong we aren't dating....." Samaya just put her right hand on her heart and said " Ouch my heart....you are such a foolish person bro... I mean look at yourself....you are young charming... beautiful.... sexy... ofcourse everyone loves you so as him...and if I have someone like...Boss I'm telling you I'll confess myself to him....." Samaya said to which Trisha just gave her bored look and said " Are you done? If you're then move aside I have to check the file before going to Oberoi Cooperation...." Samaya hugged her and said " Yea yea okk byee see you soon" saying this she left....and Trisha started checking files...

After 30 minutes....

Both Abhimanyu and Trisha are sitting on car and driving towards Oberoi Cooperation.....

After 1 hour of hectic Meeting both of them were going back to office...when there car broked...

Abhimanyu asked to Driver "What happened? Why car isn't moving?" Too which Driver said " Sir maybe some technical problem.... I guess it will take time....should I call another car till? " Too which Abhimanyu nodded in agreement.....he saw Trisha was looking outside....so he asked "wanna go outside? For some fresh air?" Too which she said " no..no I'm ok...I mean you won't comfortable there " Abhimanyu said " bacha I'm comfortable every where.....were you are present so stop thinking...." Saying that he get's off from the car can walked to other side and opened the door for Trisha....

Trisha was still Shik shak shok because of his behaviour...

^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^◉⁠‿⁠◉

Finally I'm able to upload this chapter after a lot of tantrums you can say...

But I'm happy that I'm able to upload

Thanks for reading....

Don't forget to share your reviews regarding This book...

Follow author_shikha07 on Instagram for spoilers and any kind of information regarding books...

Thanks bacchey ❤️💋