|•part 10 •|

Follow author_shikha07 on Instagram.....

Happy reading....

______________________________________

Abhimanyu's POV -

I was hell angry because after dropping jaan when I was coming back to my house I got a call from my man and he said that someone is planning something big against us because our privacy data is been tried to hack....

I went to my warehouse there I saw My men standing there with there head low.....Anger rushed inside me....I took out my gun and shoot one of my bodyguard....I put six bullets inside him....and his body fell on the floor with blood here and there.....then I looked at my other mens....I start walking towards a drawer and pull out bullets....and start filling gun with bullet....while filling gun I ask to my mens " Now as you saw what happened few minutes ago with your friend can be happen with you so...if you want to be alive clean this mess (pointing towards body) and find out what's going on....and who is behind this you have only 2 days so go and do your work....with that all of them left...

Anger was still inside me....so I decided to call my Jaan because she is the one who can clam my anger....

I called her after 2 rings she picked up... hearing her angelic voice my heart started melting....when I called her bacha for the first time she became silent.... ofcourse she went then I snapped her back to reality and said to her that we will talk in office with that I cut the call because I know she is blushing and I'm happy knowing that reason is me.... I was smiling like a teenager who was madly in love... ofcourse I'm madly in love...With my Jaan...with that I left to change my clothes and sleep...

Did I tell you that there's a bedroom in warehouse....no I guess? So there is a bedroom in corner I went to my room changed my clothes and drifted into my Dreamland dreaming about my bacha....

(Next morning....)

Trisha's POV -

Today I woke up early....or should I say I didn't sleep because of last night?
Who cares? I took quick shower and wore a simple elegant white kurti with blue jeans

or should I say I didn't sleep because of last night?Who cares? I took quick shower and wore a simple elegant white kurti with blue jeans

( Outfit)

When I went downstairs there I saw my bua jii sitting there with there both child.... I went towards my dad and hugged him and wished him "Good morning Papa" he said "good morning bachaa" hearing bachaa last night memories started flashing but ignoring last night memories I went towards my kitchen not before royally ignoring my bua and her kids....I went inside my kitchen and wished my both bhabhi and mummy....then helped them to bring breakfast to the dinning table... Till then Sanjay Bhai with Chiku (Mehak) and Rohan bhaii also came for breakfast.....

But it was not silent until my bua said "so you won't talk to Mr Rajvansh about Anisha"I don't know why but I didn't feel good I mean I didn't want to talk to Mr Rajvansh about Anisha I don't know why?? So I said " No bua as I said yesterday I won't talk I have reputation there.... I don't want it to be ruined....." She made an angry face and looked towards my dad but my dad being my dad he ignored her and start eating his breakfast.....soon our breakfast was over and I was about to go to office when maa said "Try to come home fast today few people are coming to see you" I pouted and said " aren't you too eager for my marriage?" To which she said " No... I'm just asking you to come home and meet them the decision will be yours we won't force you...." Listening her I hugged her and kissed her cheeks and said " I loveee youu mummaaa " she also said " I love you betuu" saying this I went outside the house where Sanjay bhaii was waiting for me I sat inside the car and drove to my office.... chatting with bhaii soon I reached to my office....after bidding him bye I went inside office everyone greeted me... I greeted them back and soob I reached inside my cabin there I saw.....

^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^◉⁠‿⁠◉

How's the chapter???

Hope you guys loved it??

Don't forget to vote and comment

Next chapter soon

author_shikha07 on Instagram for spoilers..

And I'm very happy because you guys completed 2k views and this is the best gift for mee....

Tysmm jaanemans...🥺💋❤️

See you soon till then take care babies ❤️🐥