•|Part 14 |•

Before writing I want you guys to listen to me what I'm saying....

From past chapters I'm not getting proper votes.... I don't say anything about comments but atleast you can vote.... I mean please 🥺....just one vote...

Follow author_shikha07 on Instagram

Happy Reading 💋❤️

^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^◉⁠‿⁠◉

(After 3 days)

Trisha's POV -

What the hell happened Like seriously did I have a stalker?? Is someone is obsessed with me? Who can he be? Should I scare that I have a stalker? Like I'm not scare as my parents are... they didn't even let me go outside of the house I have taken leave from my office for a week.... I'm missing my office and specially my friends there....but it's ok...these three days I have completed reading Novels I completed Peer-E-Kamil now I'm reading Haunting Adeline.... what else you are expecting from me....my parents haven't allowed me to go outside so this is what I can do...

Abhimanyu's POV-

It's been 72 hours 4,320 minutes 259,200 seconds I haven't seen my buttercup and I'm dying too see her but I know her family is scared ofcourse they should scare of me how they even thought of marrying her to someone else....the day when I called her Father too scare them and luckily they got scared...

Suddenly Michael came as I was staying in my warehouse....he came and said " king should I kill that Man?" Suddenly I remembered that bastard is still alive so I looked at Michael and said " No I'll kill him Myself..." Saying this I stand from my seat...and walked towards the room where he is caged.....

When I reached there I saw him tied with ropes on a chair.... I sat on my throne and looked at the person who was going to see my Jaan....he said in his broken voice " wh...what I... I have do...done t...to y...you wh....why are...are y..you d.. doing t... this t... to m..me " I deadly looked at him and said " you have dare to thought about something...or better I say someone who belongs to me....

Again he said..." I... I ne...never di...did wh... whatever...y..you a..are s..say... saying"
You know how badly I wanna kill him with my hands but I want him to know why I'm killing him...

I said " so you were not going for asking the hands of TRISHA Shrivastava? " His face becomed pale...he said... " I... I'm s... sorry I.. I didn't kn..know yo...you love her..."
I said " but it's to late saying this I aim him with a knife and when I throw the knife it was directly stucked at his neck and he died...

Then I looked at his body and said... because of you I haven't seen her but know I'll....and know I'll marry her let see who can save her from me...

Saying this I went towards my room with Michael behind me... I said to him to organise a party after 2 days and invite my family her family business mens, employees and if they ask what's the party for and tell them it's a success party....as soon as he left I took out my phone and opened my gallery there every single pic of her was present from the day she has joined office... I was looking at her I was lost in her pic...

Soon I decided too call her because now I can't leave without listening her voice...

Author's pov -

Trisha was playing with Chiku ( Mehek) her nephew suddenly she got call from Mr Rajvansh she picked up and said " hello Mr Rajvansh" he said " Hii bachaa how are you" when he said this her heart started to beat fast....but she said " I'm fine and you? " "I'm good too " he replied but he was happiest person that time because she asked him how he is....

Soon chiku said " buji let's play..." Hearing her cute voice Abhimanyu asked her " who is she Ms Shrivastava? " Trisha said " she is my nephew Mr Rajvansh..." He hummed in response but again he said "Actually Ms Shrivastava our company is organising an success party so you have to come..." Thinking sometime Trisha said " No sir actually my parents won't allow me..." Again Abhimanyu said " but your whole family is invited....soon my men will come to tell your whole parents and as a P.A you have to attend this meeting it's very important for you " Trisha said " ok sir but when is Party?" Abhimanyu said "After 2 days"
Trisha said " ok sir I'll be there...and for now Bye...." Abhimanyu said that" bye Bachaa "

As soon as he cut the call Trisha was red a whole red tomato.... because he called her bacha... shrugging her thoughts for now she started playing with chiku....

^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^◉⁠‿⁠◉

How's the chapter?

Don't forget to vote and comment and if it's possible please follow....

Follow author_shikha07 on Instagram

If anyone is interested for characters Instagram account please contact me on Instagram as we already have Abhimanyu's Instagram account...

Thank bacheyy 💋❤️🥺