•|part 9 |•

Follow on Instagram author_shikha07

(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠-⁠☆✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧(⁠人⁠*⁠'⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+

Author's pov -

When Trisha came inside her house she saw an unwanted guest....Her Bua ji (kaleshi bua) she was sitting on the sofa....with her son and daughter....
When she saw me she came to me and hugged me and I was shocked....I mean ofcc!! I was in shock how? How she hugged me? But before I can response she break the hug and said
'How are you Trisha beta?' I just said
' I'm fine and you?' She said ' I wasn't fine till then but now you are here now I'm fine ' I looked at my brothers they were even shocked as me...My father asked me to change and come to dinning table for the dinner...I went to my room and changed into comfy clothes and came downstairs....I sat beside my Dad!!

We were having our dinner peacefully until My not so good bua said ' I have heard that you are P.A and C.A at Rajvansh cop. ' I just nodded my head in 'yes' then she looked towards my father and said...
"I want Trisha to ask Mr Rajvansh to give a job to my daughter Anisha as well she is well talented..." but I said " Sorry I can't do that if she is talented than she can come to office and give interview that's it...." But bua jii said " See Suresh how's your daughter is talking back I just ask her to do a small thing " but again I said " It's not a small thing bua I have a reputation there I don't want it to be ruined just because you want me to ask Mr Rajvansh about your daughter...."
Suddenly my dad said" Yes Sushila she is right if Anisha is talented then ask her to go to office and give interview.." I saw bua's face Turning pale....and then the dinning table went silent.... everyone ate there food and left in there room for sleep....

When I came to my room I saw my phone was ringing so I picked up after seeing the caller Id it was from Mr Rajvansh... I picked up the call and said "yea good evening Mr Rajvansh. How can I help you? Too which he said " Have you ate your dinner? " I was shocked I mean ofcourse I was but I compose myself and replied" yea just now and what about you?" Too which he said" No... I didn't I wasn't hungry that's why " I said "you should eat or else you'll fall sick " I heard him he chuckled again I said "why are you laughing " he said " Argh.... actually I wasn't laughing on you...vo..v...my friend....he showed me a picture of himself after watching that I Chuckled " I said "ohh then it's okk Yea so I was saying---" before I could say anything I heard him saying "I'm listening just speak " I blushed at his statment I don't know why but again I said " I.... I was saying why you called me at this time??" He said " Actually I just wanted to hear your voice bacha" I was nummed there I mean yea I was....he called me bacha?? Did he really called me bacha?? But suddenly I heard him saying " Now don't think too much bache go and sleep we will talk Tomorrow morning at office" and with that he cut the call....

How can I sleep??? How?? What happened few minutes ago started playing in my mind the way he called me bacha....just that taught made me blush.....

"You started loving him TRISHA you started my inner voice said too which I said no....no...how can I?? He is my boss?? I can't"...too which again my inner voice mocked and said...".ohh okk tell me don't you fell comfortable around him?" I nodded again she asked "Don't you like when he calls you Ms. Shrivastava" agin I nodded but I said"no....no it's not love you know...." She again said " yea I know it's love because you were blushing hell when he called you baccha" and then my inner voice got silent all this taught started roaming inside my brain.... I layed on my bed and start thinking about did I love him or not? Soon sleep took over me and I fell asleep....

^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^◉⁠‿⁠◉

How was the chapter????

How many of you liked bua??

Don't forget to vote and comment

Next chapter after 15 votes thanks 🥺🤧

And soon we are going to have 2k on this book thanku soo much for this love thanku when we will complete 2k I'll try my best to give you guys double update 🫂

Thanks once again

Bye bye sweet dreams 💋