•|part 6 |•

Don't forget to follow and vote....🍷

Ig - author_shikha07

_____________________________________

Author's pov -

1 week passed like that.....

Abhimanyu was falling more and more for her.....and she was trying to maintain distance from her....

HE Was falling in love with her and she was trying not to fall in love with him...

_____________________________________

Trisha's pov -

It's been a week I'm working here....
Firstly the employees were shocked after hearing that Mr Sharma has changed his branched and I'm the new P.A of there boss they started backbiting me but I made them understand that whatever they are thinking it's not like that..... I'm just a new in this field and boss is giving training to me..after that everyone was friendly with me... Except....Kashish...I don't know what's her problem but she always tries to humiliate me....poor she...She doesn't know who I'm once in school a girl tried to humiliate me and I beaten her ass.... and after that my brother's handle the matter....The more I'm trying to be calm the more she is trying to get on my nerves....Arghh just leave it man....

Currently I'm in 'his' cabin.....As he asked me to bring a cup of coffee...You know sometimes I just wanted to throw the whole coffee in his face.... because he always irritate me by giving me lectures regarding the Business I mean dude I'm C.A I know such things but.... I can't say anything...you know he is' my boss'

Note the scram - My boss

I left his cabin and went inside my cabin...there I saw that there was a bouquet of flowers 🌺

It was such a beautiful flower

With a note     ~  You are just looking like mine

With a note

   You are just looking like mine...just         lack of two things - Mangalsutra and sindoor ( Nuptial and vermillion)
    Then you'll completely look mine...

                    ~your well wisher

Seriously who the Fuck is he!!? Did he just said I'm his? I'm gonna RIP his body....but I taught something and take a deep breath and smiled and kept the bouquet on side table....
Then I went to the Security room to check that who went inside my cabin but there wasn't any strange thing.... everything looked normal...

I just ignored this things and start checking papers....

__________________(⁠・⁠o⁠・⁠)_____________

Abhimanyu's POV -

I saw her looking at the bouquet....and then she took out the note after the anger was clearly visible in her face but soon she placed the bouquet on side table and smiled....Did she liked it? Ofcc !! She will like...but then I saw that she left her cabin and went to the security side...Um....Hayee you are so intelligent jaan just went to check about the person....but you know jaan This is my office so ofcc everything will be happened according to my wish....Do you think you will be able to get to me...nahh I already deleted the clip and added new one....so no can doubt....

Soon I saw her she entered in her cabin and start doing her work....

__________________(⁠>⁠0⁠<⁠;⁠)_____________

522 words...

The smallest chapter I guess....

But it's okay 👍

Just don't forget to vote and follow...

Next chapter after 10 voting....

Follow on Instagram - author_shikha07

Happy Diwali too ❤️🤧✨

________________550 words __________