•|part 5|•

Follow on instagram for spoilers

Don't forget too vote 😫❤

And I'm thinking about smut in this book?  What do you guys think?

_______________◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡______________

TRISHA's pov -

What the hell happened to him he was soo close to me that I can barely breathe..... And why the hell he was touching me and I can't protect my self....

I think it would be better to stay away from him....

I was doing my work yea He e-mailed
Me too check some files and I'm doing suddenly I heard a knock on the door and I said 'come in'

When I saw it was Aman....

Aman - wassup?

Me - Nothing just checking some files

Aman - Aren't you hungry?

Me - Nope I'll finish my work first then I'll eat

Aman - But it's luch time

Me - please let me check this file or else who will bear boss anger?   

Aman chuckled and left....

______________________________________

ABHIMANU's pov -

While working, suddenly my eyes turned towards her direction.

I saw that Aman was there and talking something but soon he left and she was doing her work again I looked towards my wrist watch as it was showing it's already lunch time why she isn't going to have her lunch? Is she is angry on me?? If she is angry on me she should vent her all anger on me na.... Why she isn't eating....?
If she will not eat then she will fall sick and then she will take holiday that means I won't able too see her.... What should I do now?

Just then I called McDonald's and give them oder..... Within 30 mins my oder was here then I wrote a short note to her

I'm sorry I shouldn't have behaved like that....but atleast you should eat your lunch or else you will fall sick...

                                    ~Abhimanyu

After I wrote the letter I placed it inside the parcel of food and called her I don't have her number but atleast she is in her cabin and there is telephone so I can call her....

I called her and she picked up her voice was making me feel like she is tired....

OTP (on the phone)

She - yea hello who is this?

Me - your boss

She - oh--oh. I'm sorry I didn't meant that....

Me - it's ok can you please come to my cabin it's urgent....

She - um... yes ok I'm coming...

After that she declined the call..

I was watching how she stood up from her seat took her cellphone and start walking towards my cabin...Argh...My heart...

Within few steps she was outside of my cabin and I quickly ran towards my chair and sat there as if there is nothing....

Soon I heard knock sound on the door...

Me - 'comein'

She - yes sir why did you called me?

Me - have you finished the work I gaved to you?