Coffee Shop (Actor Pt. 3)

════════════════════════════
The day had finally arrived; in which you would meet your idol for a late lunch at a local cafè. And what a head rush just the idea of such a thing gave you.

Amidst the not so subtle interrogation and polite pleasantries passed back and forth between the two of you over tea, the spark that had started this whole ordeal grew into that of a flame.

A flame he seemed to take and run with...
════════════════════════════
SWF, fluff, Modern!au, Actor!Levi
════════════════════════════

(( Part 1 - Autograph  Part 2 - Phone call))

The day had come....

Steeling your nerves, you took in a deep breath and exhaled it slowly. The door stood closed before you, and only a gentle tug would open it up to the cafè inside; yet you paused with your hand hovering over the silver handle.

You'd already peered through the shop's windows to see if he was here yet, and concluded he wasn't. And with the lack of some shiny, expensive looking car parked near the curb out front, you figured you'd beat him here. You were early, after all. So why couldn't you just make yourself go in and have a seat?

Relax, you thought to yourself as you finally grasped the handle in the palm of your hand.
You've gotten this far already, you can't mess this up...

Walking into the rather aesthetic looking cate, you looked around with bated breath. The cafè was small, but very pleasing to the eye; menu boards written in cursive print above polished countertops, floors spotless and organized, windows without a single speck upon them.

Even the scarce customers sat strewn about the tables seemed poised and of a higher class than you were used to seeing on a daily basis.

Suddenly, you felt just a tad under dressed.

Shaking the thoughts away, your eyes continued to study the room around you, until you were met with the steady gaze of a man sat a table at the back wall of the cafe. And oh, how those silver eyes always managed to captivate your entire attention; in person even more so than from through a screen.

Stiffening your posture where you stood, you shook yourself out of your daze with a mental slap in the face.

"Shit..." you whispered, shuffling your feet forward to approach his table. Of course he would be early and beat you...to being early.

Once you stood only a foot away from his table, Levi took a stand. After subtly looking you up and down, he reached out and pushed back the chair opposite him and gave you room to take a seat, after silently motioning to hang your coat up on the back of your chair for you.

With a whispered thank you, you shrugged off your coat and let him place it on the back of your chair before scooting you forward and then returning to his own seat.

"You're early," you blurted out after he sat, still in a bit of a daze.

"I'm always early; though, I'm surprised to see you're twenty minutes early. I'm impressed." He commented softly, keeping his gaze firmly fixed on your ever shifting eyes.

Once you managed to hold eye contact with him, you noticed the worn leather jacket hanging off the back of his chair, contrasting the grey turtleneck shirt he wore. The look was quite dashing on him, and you had to refrain yourself from blurting out this observation.