" What? Dad! Let me go..!" I cry oit to him. But that does not make any difference.

He held my hand and started to pull me towards the door.

" No let me go...!"

They already put handcuffs on p'freen's hand. But when she saw me being dragged away from her house she couldn't control herself anymore. She started to struggle to get out of the cuffs. Which made her arm bleed again.

" Dad elt me go..! She is hurting!" I cry out loud.

" I am hurting too. Seeing my daughter with a criminal."

" She is not a criminal dad!"

" Don't talk back to me." He slapped me and started to drag ne again.

Guns were pointed at everyone's head so no one can help me. He just drags me out into his car.

....

He drove me back to our house and then locked me in a room.

Although I tried to struggle myself out of the cage. But it was useless.

....
Author's pov.
On the other part.

When freen saw mr. Armstrong dragging away Becky like that she couldn't take it anymore. She then tried to break the handcuffs. But unlike movies the handcuffs were made of metal so she was unable to do anything. But the struggle made her arm to start bleeding.

When khun sam saw everything happening around her she tried to protest and as a result they both were arrested. Freen for the charges of murder and khun sam for disturbance in police's work and then resisting arrest.

...

They both were now in a same van being taken to the police station.

But khun sam and freen both had smile on their face.

Which was pissing off the police officers.

" We are going to punish you so hard you know. Why are you smiling?" Asked a junior officer.

" At your foolishness. You think you arrested me? But actually you guys are in my arrest.!" Said freen.

" What are you talking about?" Asked the senior most officer.

" You shouldn't have been in the same car as us." Said khun sam with a smirk.

" Look around!" Said freen. As soon as freen said the the officer looked outside the van to find that they were surrounded by hundreds of black suvs.

" Those are our men. One suv six people with two guns each. We got hundred suvs. So how many guns and people do we have? How many do you have?" Asked freen with a smile.

" Hello! Charlie one coming...! Charlie one. Coming..!." The junior officer tried to communicate with the radio. But all they got was static sounds.

" So..!" Said freen.

" Freen! It's been very quick lately." Said khun sam.

There were four officers in the van with freen and khun sam. And one driver.

And two more police car were there and two biker polices too. Suddenly the bikers are hit by two black cars then one of the police cars exploded.

Freen with a smile said." You guys are lucky to be staying in my car. So if you join my group two million for each! And if you wanna die like shoulder then it your choice. "

Before even freen finsihed the sentence the other police car exploded. The police in freen's van were scared to dead. They all started to sweat and they looked at eachother.

" So?" Khun sam said rasing her eyebrow.

The junior and one other officers excepted freen's offer.

" We agree!" They said.

" Kill the rest." Before the full commend the junior officer pulled out his gun and killed the other two officers.

" Good boys ! Now uncuff us!" Said freen.

They obeyed order and uncuffed them. Then they got out of the van and started to walk towards the yellow porche standing in the middle of all black cars.

"What do we do now?" Asked the junior officer.

" We will get rid of the bodies." Said the other living officer.

Freen turned back and looked at them and then shot them both.

" If you can be your countries how can I trust you then." Said freen shooting them.

" Khun sam let's get my wife and settle down some other accounts." Said freen and got in her car.

......

________________________________________

Guys I was watching south indian movies and......

So don't tell me....
This scene is familiar. Just don't..