"Jeon you full stop screaming you are scaring them both , I will look after my husband and you look after that one if you can or else -"

"Shut up KIM "

"Tae Tae go go Seokie don't waannaa Kookieee...Kookieee...baddd baaddd" Hoseok mumbled in his arms as he clutched Taehyung's shirt. 

Taehyung didn't waste a single second as he get away from their ignoring Jungkook.

**********
Namkook

Jungkook anger was rising to peak and he would have punch someone if not for sounds of little crying. His anger flared eyes look at Namjoon who was crying soflty. Jungkook's anger melted away in instant and he cursed himself for acting so rashly . He tried pulling Namjoon in hug but later scurried away from him crying , fear evident on his face Making Jungkook angrier then he already was. 

He Grabbed Namjoon's wrist in tight grasp as he pulled him in his lap .

"Ah kookiee leave ~~hurt Nammu ~~leave ~~" Namjoon said in pain voice and his whole body was trembling. Jungkook didn't let go of his grasp and grabbed his chin making him look at him

"Stop crying " He said 

And more tears fell down from eyes

" you wanna cry then???" He asked as he let go of his chin and pull him more in his embrace ,"Cry as much as you want baby but not single tear after that okay. Do you think Ivy and grandpa would be happy seeing you cry huh??" 

Jungkook could feel Namjoon nod his head negatively As he hug Jungkook tightly as he nuzzle his face in crook of Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook didn't said anything he let him get comfortable.

Namjoon kept crying for sometime before he eventually get tired and Jungkook smiled a little when he felt weight of Namjoon head lying on his shoulder followed by his shallow breathes. 

Jungkook laid himself on bed with Namjoon in embrace . He shifted their position a little so he wasn't uncomfortable. 

Jungkook kissed his cheeks lightly and mumble, "Why can't you and Seokie for once listen to me huh ?? Always getting yourself in trouble " He said .

Jungkook was more worried about safety for two than his own life. Recently the little two buggers has started defying his orders which has not lead to only happening of yesterday's incident but also made Hoseok fall in trap of Kim's .

It wasn't only Kim's but other enemy as well who were after Jeon's . Jungkook had tried liberalizing as much as he could but no way in hell he could allow them complete freedom. 

Not when it could cause their or worst someone's life.

A part of Jungkook was wondering will this two learn from Yesterday's event or not?? 

Jungkook eyes widen like saucer when he found that Namjoon face was so close to his . His plump red lips were inches away from his . 

Jungkook was tempted to kiss those sinner lips that have haunted him in his dreams. He gaze shifted to his dragon shaped eyes something Jungkook adores a lot. His finger gently gaze at his closed eyes making Namjoon move a little .

" Little sinner" Jungkook mumble before wrapping his arm around Namjoon's waist while other rested on top of his head. 

"Good night baby " He mumbled as he went to sleep .

********
 With Vhope

"Shhh shhh it's okay it's okay " Taehyung said petting crying boy's back who was in his lap. 

"Tae Tae I ~~I ~~send~~Grandpa~~and Ivy~~~away ~~all~~because~~-"

"Hey bub I have said you before and I will tell you again it wasn't your fault . "

"But Kookie is angry at Seokieee ....Kookieee won't talk to Seokieeee "

"Who told you that bub ??" Taehyung asked as wiped away tears from chubby cheeks and slicked back Hoseok's hair